View Full Version : RE: what paris needs in bed

Revz
06-28-07, 02:39 PM
guys please shut up im totaly amazed at the ignorance of you guys... espcially sence you have ADD!!!! what the hell... you listen to one side of the frikin story and you guys act like you know her... UGH IM SO MAD!!!! first of all she wasnt drunk she was .08 and had just one drink and now ur like "ooooo .08 no way just one drink" yeah guys look at her weight and build its gonna hit her harder then a lot of us and also she rarly drinks so yeah shes going to have less tolerance for it. and she did not drive on a suspended lisence she actually didnt drive for the 30 days like the court ordered and the lawyers told her should could drive for 90 days only to and from work but the cops arrested her anyways this is complete trash and as for her "being a brat who never works" SHE RUNS SEVERAL BUSSINESS's THAT SHE STARTED WITH HER OWN MONEY NOT HER PARENTS!!! and she has ADD and is this succesful OMG i hate all of you right now i have so much respect for her now and shes done so much and after jail she is so different and she seems really genuine wow and you guys get mad when others are ignorant and arrogant and cocky like they know something about a person because they have ADD im starting to see and believe you all are no better then them

Revz
06-28-07, 02:57 PM
omg i am so ****ed at you guys right now.... everytime some celebrity mite have ADD or IN FACT has ADD you guys do NOTHING but trash them!!!!! you see nothing from the other side of the fence you just sit here thinking and believe what others and the mass media ****ing tells you "OH THERE RICH THEY ARE JUST BRATS/WHORES/DRUNKS/PARTY ANIMALS ect.. ect.. ect.." its complete BS ESPCIALLY IN HER CASE she has done alot and most of it ON HER OWN and besides who the hell doesnt like to go out and party she works and she goes out to relax just like the rest of us. Honestly i am starting to believe subconciously you are threatened by celebs with ADD because they somehow still were able TO BECOME SOMETHING and they dont blame **** on thier ADD Paris in her interview barly talked about it and i believe there is a reason for that HONESTLY YOU GUYS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE...

UGHDFLJSL:DJ:*(@JOWFERJF)JVD

****!!!! she should be a ******* INSPIRATION AND U PEOPLE FLIP IT OVER LDIGHS:OIDGHODGLJK!

HOW ARE YOU EVEN SHOCKED WHEN A PERSON IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY HAS OR SAYS THEY HAVE OR DOCTORS SAY THEY HAVE ADD

OMG 80% OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY HAS ADD AND THATS A REAL STATISTIC!!!!

OIDGHSIO:FLKGJ

SB_UK
06-28-07, 05:26 PM
no really

... who is she?

Swede63
06-28-07, 05:30 PM
I'm not gonna touch this one

FightingBoredom
06-28-07, 11:15 PM
I'm not gonna touch this one

Me neither. :D :D