View Full Version : Sleeping..

butterflyring09
07-04-07, 02:10 AM
First of all, I love sleep, and (currently being tested to see if I am bipolar or not) I know that the bipolar-manic symptom of have less than 4 hours of sleep and find you didn't even need it does not fit me very well at all. I sleep atleast 8~10 hours a day when I don't have work!

But, I hear a lot of ADD people have trouble sleeping because of thoughts running through their mind and they can't shut them off...

I have times like that, but it's not all the time. It's rather rare, or when I"m sleepy or.. i dunno.. some time like that.

Most of the time, when I'm sleepy, I can go to sleep without my thoughts hindering me. I dunno.. maybe it's because I've learned how to tame my thoughts so I can sleep, or could it be that I"m not really ADD??

I'm still not fully convinced that I"m ADD.

Even though I do think alot, I've never blamed my inaction for how much I think. Most of the time, I don't even think I"m thinking in words, but rather in images. I think that's a reason why I can express myself in words as readily as many other people... I've kind of strayed from the subject but...

Am I the only one who doesn't have a hard time falling asleep at night?