View Full Version : HANDLE Introductory Course, Orlando 7/28-29

HappyMom
07-05-07, 04:43 PM
Get A HANDLE On Neurodevelopmental Differences, is a 12 hour course being taught in Orlando on July 28 & 29, 2007. The Founder of HANDLE, Judith Bluestone, will be teaching this course, which makes it an extra special opportunity.

HANDLE is an effective non-drug treatment alternative for people of all ages and for a wide variety of issues, including ADD/HD, dyslexia, OCD, autism spectrum disorders, sensory integration dysfunctions, and more. HANDLE will help you see beyond these labels and gain an understanding of the underlying causes of these behaviors. This 12 hour introductory class will give you clear insights into the neurodevelopmental roots of many dysfunctions found in people of all ages, as well as leave you with practical ideas and activities you can apply.

To learn more about HANDLE, visit www.handle.org (http://www.handle.org), and for a course flyer or registration form, click on Schedule of Events, then Florida, then Introductory Course.

On a personal note, I have been trying to help my daughter through various methods for about 4 years. HANDLE by far had the best understanding of her challenges and their solutions have been gentle and incredibly effective. Her life is already so much better! I highly recommend this course and this organization.