View Full Version : TimeTracker for Firefox

Crackerjack
07-17-07, 12:32 AM
Just found this add-on for my Firefox browser. It's called "TimeTracker", a mini timer on the corner of your status bar on the bottom of the browser.

Right now it just counts the total time you've been online, but it says in the developer notes there's a plan to make the timer specific for each individual browser.

I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else is interested. I think it'll help manage my time online much better. :o

njtrout
07-25-07, 08:18 PM
I've thought about that one....not sure it can measure time that long :-)

Have you tried the extension ReminderFox?

Also look at the Website "Remeber the Milk".

NJTrout

livinginchaos
07-30-07, 10:34 PM
There's another new one for FireFox. . . MeeTimer:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5168

MeeTimer: Curb your Procrastination. MeeTimer is a very useful tool to monitor where you spend your time online, and to help you be proactive in becoming more productive.

MeeTimer gives you everything from a simple page timer to advanced stats on your usage habits; with a focus on highlighting where your time could be used better (more productive = more free time = better day!).

As it runs all the time, every effort has been made to make it fast & light; and it benefits greatly from Firefox's inbuilt database for speed.
looks interesting for those needing software like this :)

Viajero
12-08-07, 02:20 PM
Just found this add-on for my Firefox browser. It's called "TimeTracker", a mini timer on the corner of your status bar on the bottom of the browser.
Have been using this little thing the past few days. For what it does, it's useful for me. It has some options, but basically it counts the time I've been on Firefox, and that is useful in a small way.

arkyle
12-12-07, 11:36 PM
I'm using meeTimer and it's great! It's better than Time Machine. Wow, I think I'm going to be another person when I come back to school in january XD