View Full Version : Wilmington Delaware Referral

mattie
07-17-07, 11:36 AM
Hi. I am moving to Wilmington from Atlanta and need to find a psychiatrist who will continue treating my adhd. I am a female in my late 20s and have been treated very successfully for the past several months with Adderall. I am overwhelmed by the number of psychiatrists in the Wilmington area, especially since I know it can be challenging to find a doctor who is comfortable treating adhd in adults. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Mattie

excel
10-16-09, 12:12 AM
Hi. I am moving to Wilmington from Atlanta and need to find a psychiatrist who will continue treating my adhd. I am a female in my late 20s and have been treated very successfully for the past several months with Adderall. I am overwhelmed by the number of psychiatrists in the Wilmington area, especially since I know it can be challenging to find a doctor who is comfortable treating adhd in adults. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Mattie

DR Bryer on Pennsylvania AVE in Wilmington is very good. I have seen him for a long time, for generalized anxiety disorder. now That my adhd which I was diagnosed with when I was little is bothering me now I am thinking of going on adhd medication,so we are talking about that now.I think he is the I don't trust anyone else.