View Full Version : homework

PIMP_IN_DA_HOUS
07-31-07, 08:55 PM
i always get the feeling that i am the only one who loaths homework and therefor is terrible at it so i was wondering if i was alone?

Paws13
07-31-07, 09:11 PM
I loathe it. I can never seem to find the answers to the questions homeworks asks about. It requires a lot of focus, which I don't have.

boone1
08-02-07, 06:48 PM
I loathe it. I can never seem to find the answers to the questions homeworks asks about. It requires a lot of focus, which I don't have.
Me too :(

I also get far too much homework then I can cope with, it would be better given in smaller chunks rather then loads of homework from different subjects.

Gentoo
08-03-07, 04:56 AM
Haha.. I never see the point in learning what school teaches. I either know it or I just don't want to know. There are much more important and INTERESTING things to learn about.

Anyway, I absolutely hate homework. What I hate most is the fact that they often give me no homework for two weeks.. then all of a sudden I get three assignments and 4 homework tasks in a week and I wonder why they couldn't just space it out? It is very stressful!

Paige1989
08-10-07, 09:53 AM
Eh, I don't mind it that much, but the subjects I find difficult overwhelm me - i.e. maths and most sciences. However, any subject that gives a load of homework in one night is also overwhelming, and I tend to take advanced and AP classes so that happens often. Sometimes I wonder why I torture myself with that. :S But I tend to be a perfectionist. Half the time, I don't do my homework or wait until the morning it's due because it stresses me out so much...

Paige

Expressions
08-17-07, 05:46 PM
I used to hate homework and I still kinda do, but mostly I hated it because I just didn't get it and I couldn't find it. Most of the time though I did get it, it was just really hard for me finding it (very bad organizer). This year however will be different. I have a homework desk which has everything I will need on it and also it in the family room and has a computer like not even 10 feet away, so if my parents arn't busy I can ask them a question and if they don't know the answer than I can look it up on the internet. The toughest subject at school for me is math, I've never been very good at it and I don't really think I like it all that much. Anyways I'll probably still hate the concept of Homework but it will be easier for me to work on though.

Marty
08-23-07, 01:29 PM
Depends on what subject it is, I'm a pretty curious guy but am dyslectic so languages are hard and it overwhelmed me last year, but this year I was able to dump French and German so I shouldnt have too much problems this year

Fraz_2006
08-24-07, 05:30 PM
I can handle some maths, thats about it

supersomeone
12-07-07, 10:25 PM
english is a brease some bio it depends if I cannot find the answers then i get exstreamly frusterated and leave it alone or copy or something.I cannot do geomety by myself .Sometimes I feel really foolish that i need a teacher to sit next to me to get dumb math done because i cant "see" what they want from me lol

????
12-19-07, 08:25 PM
Homework has gotten me on the floor crying in hysterics since first grade. Then in middle school after realizing that it didn't matter that much, my mom would make me sit in front of it for hours and I would just stare and twitch and daydream. Now I have a mix of that, even when taking dem meds sometimes. I'm getting better though. I think I'm on the road to becoming a person who can handle basic life without making every tiny thing a personal willpower battle... maybe.

arkyle
12-19-07, 09:33 PM
I hate it because I procastinate and am never able to begin. When I'm ready to do it I understimante the time I'll take me...but then I like this feeling of going against the clock, running around campus like a beheaded chicken XD

Didi
04-27-08, 04:41 AM
I think hate it is too delicate a term, I think maybe loathe and despise it, lament it maybe. I can't EVER seem to get it right, and I have trouble understanding written directions, so on more then one occasion I have pulled all nighters working so hard just to find out that I did the WHOLE THING WRONG! Now, because I have such a negative stigma against homework it is hard for me to force myself to do it, and as a result I am at about 27% in math!