View Full Version : Hey There

Crazygirl79
08-14-07, 09:28 PM
Hi People.

Yes I'm in a depressed mood and even though I loathe psychs I'm considering seeing one but I have to look for one whose no going to dope me up to the eyeballs on meds and one that will listen and help me.

I'm confusing myself more and more and I'm doing more and more things that are out of character and sometimes this feels good but I do question why I'm doing these things....my love life is sh*t, I have no job even though I'm looking for one, I may as well say I have no family and it's sad yet I always act brave and tough and carry on as if there's nothing wrong at all...nobody has any idea the thoughts and feeling I harbour from time to time!

As I said I'm not a fan of psychs but I do need help and it's taken so much courage to admit to that and I want to feel at least half human.

Selena:(

FrazzleDazzle
08-14-07, 10:17 PM
Hi Selena! Good for you for taking another step. I hope you find a doctor that is a great match for you, and will help you through.

I am so proud of you, you are such an inquisitive person, and always searching for answers to your issues, and you so want to break those chains that are binding you rather than wallow in the fear of change.

You are WOMAN. You are not perfect (who is???) but you are AWESOME! You are STRONG! :D

Crazygirl79
08-15-07, 07:08 PM
Thanks Frazzle!

I will be doing some psych "shopping" in the next week or so and I'm also on the look out for a good alternative therapist as well (I've just moved interstate recently) and we'll see how things go.:cool:

I hope all is well for you!!

Selena:)

FrazzleDazzle
08-15-07, 08:24 PM
Good luck in your search. Keep us posted on how it goes!

Crazygirl79
08-18-07, 03:29 AM
As of Monday I will be calling the Depression Clinic in Sydney and luckily for me they bulk bill which means I only have to use my social security and medicare cards and not pay cash...which is a big plus.

Even better I don't need a General Doctor's referral...good that saves me wasting time explaning the in's and out's of my situation.

I'll keep you guys posted and thanks again, I can only hope something good comes out of this.

Selena:)

Crazy~Feet
08-18-07, 03:41 AM
Oh Selena, I know just how hard this has to be for you to do! I remember all that you said over in Bipolar. I hope this works out well for you :) please let us know?

Crazygirl79
08-19-07, 07:38 PM
Crazy~Feet!

I'll keep everyone posted and I'll be calling this mob at lunchtime and I'll try to get seen to and if this place doesn't or can't help then I expect they'll refer me to someone who can.

Thanks
Selena