View Full Version : i just put the xmas tree in the attic

jdreaper
08-22-07, 04:58 AM
I read some posts here and thought of the crap getting in the way for the last 8months on the landing, its all my xmas decorations including fake tree, I took them all up there 8 months ago ready to put in the attic but never got around to it. then I figured I'd do it all now and I just did it, its never trouble getting them down each year as I get excitted as I know the kids love xmas time. so thankyou all for the inspiration. btw my body is scared of heights and turns to jelly my mind aint scared thou, I did it all with a very wobbly ladder cus I was so shakey. but I'm unsure wether I will do the chores I'm supose to do today thou.

garykelly
06-16-08, 06:52 PM
JD, you're in great company. I've still got a box of Christmas decorations sitting next to the basement door, just waiting to be taken down to the basement. If I don't get around to it, I'll just be that much more ready for Christmas next year!

curseandablessi
06-16-08, 09:40 PM
Clapping hands!!! Very very good. I'm proud of you!!

I threw mine in the guest room last month, they sat on the landing since January.

i4got
06-16-08, 10:04 PM
Congrats!! :-) It DOES take a lot sometimes to get moving. Great feeling, isn't it? ~