View Full Version : Keep It Real

ah09087
09-04-07, 09:32 PM
[inspired by mead]
Well I thought this would be kinda cool if we wrote without correcting anything and seeing how it works out. So I'll start:

i relly donm't lieks chool. one of my teachers today sausd that my paper looked like puclib shcool crpa. (i go to private school). i jsust let gim have that one. i try relly hard and htatas all i ever ge i\s you can do better. well i can't.

meadd823
09-06-07, 01:23 AM
hye I lov ti when I cna writ lik em insted fo evry one sele. I cna raed your pots juts fine. . . . smoe poepl haev probelms raedig dyslecix writing btu I fidn I do nto.

I go throgh alot fo truobl edtig post ni opne forum os ohters cna raed ti btu oen tiem I PMde anohter membre how or si ti who I knwe ot be dyslxic liek em ecept I did nto edti ym writig adn eh cold raed ti wiht uot probmes. . .actuly he thoght ti swas cool . . . .Me adn anohtre membre plaied wiht oru natrual writig adn foudn uot ew coudl almsot create oru onw languge. . . . we coudl undstnad ti but others hda a hadr tiem = welcom ot ym wrold!

I watn tath progarm thet wrtes what I says insted fo em havign ot figre uot hte ordre fo thes dam wrods al hte tiem. . . btu ti cost hundrds fo dolors.

btw thsi pots onyl tok em fiften minuts ot writ insted fo a huor.

mijahe
09-06-07, 01:57 AM
this should really be moved to the chisthat sectioan, sintead of being here. I suspect thar peopel woukld have a huge amoutn sp of speling msitakes. What do you rekcon meaddd? Maybe evenen a titel change. It coudl be even "the ephenat uncorretced".

Driver
09-06-07, 02:35 AM
Wow, while I can read what's being written, gawd it hurts me brain. ;)

meadd823
09-08-07, 12:50 AM
althoh ti si col her amnog "uor onw kidn" ti cna alos eb a sorc fo embarasmnet fro mayn wiht lernig disblibites. I wuold nto watn ot hutr ohters lik em becase htey mya tak ti wrogn . . .ti mya fel lik shcol al ovre agin beig laghed ta becase fo hte wya yuo writ. I se ti sa ew cold probly kikc nto dyslxic ssa becase writen wodrs ear lik htis fro su btu ohter wiht dyslxai mya se ti diferntly.

If yuo fond htis hadr ot raed hten yuo haev na idae hwat I haev ot og thogh ot maek ym pots raed hafl wya normly ni hte rgeular fourm . . .htis si smply nto edtid ta al I edti and re-edti untl I htink ti si rihgt btu soem tiems htings stil coem otu wrnog . . . i gte tired soem tiems esp wiht long pots ro si ti post {htey lok alik} htink ti'd post. . . ti si ta lest sa hadr fro yup ot raed ym post unedtied sa ti si fro em ot writ hte "nroml wya"

Soem fo ym rely logn pots wiht a lot fo scenc and srces cna taek em hurs ot writ pu. In regar pots I chet yb temlpatng soem comon phrases adn freqntly aksd qsuetons. I modfy hte finl reply ot fti hte specfi post os ti dost sem mecanical btu wiht otu temlpatng I wondl nevre eb abel ot maek ti. I od tyr ot lok ta hte brihgt sid fo htis = fi I did nto haev dyslxia I wold nevre haev ben skaed ot eb a modreator nro wold I haev ben abel ot reman no staf htid long = dysxlia prvenets em form beig abel ot post imlpusly ADN legibly maneign fi I did flam soem neo who ro how wold htey knwo??? By hte tiem I edti I haev hda tiem ot htink abut ym repsonse adn yb hten I haev fond beter wyas fo syaig hwat I haev ot sya. So dyslxia actaly hepls em wiht ym ADD ro htat si hte wya I chos ot lok ta ti.

If yuo cnat raed htis lte em knwo adn I wil tralate ti ni ot reglar lange.

meadd823
09-08-07, 12:55 AM
0x4F7A204765656B202D20687474703A2F2F6F6E75742E6E65 742F

I haev alawys wondred fi thsi si hte maxum amnt fo letres htey alow fro a custm suer mane? hwer did yuo gte suhc a col idae?

ah09087
09-08-07, 03:33 AM
I totalyl agere whit mead. Teh commintity isr eally undertysanding ehere but still...

mijahe
09-08-07, 07:02 AM
I haev alawys wondred fi thsi si hte maxum amnt fo letres htey alow fro a custm suer mane? hwer did yuo gte suhc a col idae?Iaksed Andrwe if I coudl have it like that and if te was too long, aprantely it was and he had to do soemthing to allow it. He ahd to adjust the maximum charatcer lenght for title. Ti't a bit of gekk talk, of courae.

meadd823
09-08-07, 08:37 AM
ho os hter si a sercet menaig behd ti?

I jsut notced ti hte ohter dya nda thoght ti wsa ot col.

mijahe
09-09-07, 09:16 AM
ho os hter si a sercet menaig behd ti?
I have been noted for my double on-tenrdes. (Damn that all camne out OK.) Strabnge how I type ok, when having to think baout the words, but when I let it flwo, it just call comes out jumbeld.

ah09087
09-10-07, 02:10 AM
I've officaly deisded thats shcool sucks!!!:mad: Motsly beause of my hisorty teacher. why donmt' they just kcik me otu already.:(

meadd823
09-16-07, 01:55 AM
I have been noted for my double on-tenrdes. (Damn that all camne out OK.) Strabnge how I type ok, when having to think baout the words, but when I let it flwo, it just call comes out jumbeld.

It si jumlbed? loks okya ot em. I od beter whne oen fo teh leters aer captolized. Do nto haev a ckeu wyh.

I have been noted for my double on-tenrdes

I od puns - loev doubel menaings! ;)

Motsly beause of my hisorty teacher

deos shcol sukc ro onyl teh hisrty teahcr?

I ma glda htis sectoins si finaly getign soem atcion, :) I wsa beginig ot fel liek teh onyl dyslxic wiht ADD arond her. :(

ah09087
09-16-07, 02:26 AM
Teh ru;es of teh sochol suck adn so oes the schedule but the rste of my teahcers are finfe. He was gonan make us raed the entire packett for hoewmrk wich is abtou 1/3 an inch douelb sided. And we have a "short" paper due that hasto be 2.5 pages.

We ahd a perpa and he gave me a C and todl me to rewirte it aysing it was public school crap and i didnt' tyr even tgouh i spent souhr on it so i rwerote it and spent enve more time on it and he told me it was a epice fo crap and gave me a C-.

It woiudl be totaly fien if i were NOYL takgin hsirtoy but I have 6 other classes.

Crazy~Feet
09-16-07, 02:12 PM
0x4F7A204765656B202D20687474703A2F2F6F6E75742E6E65 742FOwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Now that just makes me want to cry :(...meanies....

I'd really love to be a part of this thread, but the closest claim to dyslexia I can make is typlexia and that's cheating.

No way to translate dyscalculia into the written word that I can think of, and even if you presented me with an equation, all I can do then is say "Gee, I have no clue!"....and if you give me a simple math problem, I am darn sure going to get my calculator. :p

Y'all dyslexics have all the fun. ;)

boone1
09-16-07, 04:26 PM
No way to translate dyscalculia into the written word that I can think of

I always (when writing) get mixed up between 3 and E, 8 and B, 4 and A and 5 and S.

5O YOU C4N 5ORT OF TR4N5L4T3 DY5C4CULI4 INTO TH3 WRITT3N WORD.

Crazy~Feet
09-16-07, 05:06 PM
I always (when writing) get mixed up between 3 and E, 8 and B, 4 and A and 5 and S.

5O YOU C4N 5ORT OF TR4N5L4T3 DY5C4CULI4 INTO TH3 WRITT3N WORD.LOL...I don't transpose or reverse numbers though...to me that looks like a simplified version of Leet Speak. I can read that sentence fine. ;)

If you do come up with a way to trasmit the issues that come with my version of dyscalculia and tie it into this thread? I'd totally love it!

mijahe
09-18-07, 08:35 AM
Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Now that just makes me want to cry :(...meanies....
Y'all dyslexics have all the fun. ;)
Well, I dont have dyslaxei, I just type what I'm thinkign and not cirret it aftwerads. It's actually quite free - you know. Just type and type and it all comes out fo your head and yopu don't have to gop abckl and corretc it.

ah09087
09-18-07, 07:44 PM
Well, I dont have dyslaxei, I just type what I'm thinkign and not cirret it aftwerads. It's actually quite free - you know. Just type and type and it all comes out fo your head and yopu don't have to gop abckl and corretc it.
Um...it was kind of the point for people with LDs to post here. http://addforums.com/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif

mijahe
09-18-07, 07:54 PM
Um...it was kind of the point for people with LDs to post here. :oLOL, trust me to not read what the post is about and dive in headfirst.

Sorry, shuttnig up now.......
:o

Crazy~Feet
09-18-07, 07:57 PM
Um...it was kind of the point for people with LDs to post here. http://addforums.com/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif
***C~F Speaks as a moderator in this reply***

Anybody at all may reply to any post in the open forums. The categories provided here are for organizational purposes only. Replies are limited to specific groups of people in the Private Forums, which require a password and are not visible to the public.

Thank you for understanding, and now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

ah09087
09-18-07, 11:41 PM
Anybody at all may reply to any post in the open forums. The categories provided here are for organizational purposes only. Replies are limited to specific groups of people in the Private Forums, which require a password and are not visible to the public.
I didn't say they couldn't post I just said that it wasn't the point.:cool:

Crazy~Feet
09-19-07, 01:56 AM
Regardless of your "point" it is likely that Mijahe now feels unwelcome to post here, when the case is that he most certainly is. I would prefer that people did not feel unwelcome to post in my forums. ;)

ah09087
09-21-07, 01:45 AM
K. so how was veeybody's wekk?

ah09087
10-17-07, 09:53 PM
I see we have some nwe postees!! YaY! Welocme!!http://addforums.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Skully
10-26-07, 08:38 PM

5O YOU C4N 5ORT OF TR4N5L4T3 DY5C4CULI4 INTO TH3 WRITT3N WORD.
I have the tendancy to dothe same thing at times.

meadd823
11-06-07, 02:05 AM
3 and E, 8 and B, 4 and A and 5 and S.

wow a hsort lst ta taht. fro em ti si

m,n,
p,q

e,c

d'b

3.8.B,

w,m,

lfet,riht,

norht,soth, aest,wset,

hwo ni teh hel mad pu htis crap langage ayn wya?

playhero
12-07-07, 03:56 AM
Holy **** you people are my breathern, It took me a long time and alot of effort to get the dyxlica down many many years of time... But god dam I can read every thing you say with absolutly no diffculty!

meadd823
12-07-07, 04:40 AM
get the dyxlica down many many years of time

teg ti don to hwat? dylsxa si preyt muhc dylsxa wel ot em ayn wya! I gus ew aer al difrent.

playhero
12-07-07, 04:53 AM
Trust me you can get it down with alot and alot of pratice, it took me about 4 years of college and trying verry hard.

playhero
12-07-07, 04:55 AM
BTW can you guys tell your right hand from your left? I never could and was wondering any anyone else had that problem.

ah09087
12-08-07, 02:14 AM
I can tell ym right hand form, my left btu onyl becuase ym left hand is aotl weaker and less corditanted ( as if that were possible). But fi you ask me which way to turn to get to my hosue i'll always point and say that way or if you tell me to go left i'll go left then say, "Oh! Left!" and move to the right.

Crazy~Feet
12-08-07, 03:10 AM
Trust me you can get it down with alot and alot of pratice, it took me about 4 years of college and trying verry hard.;) She's got it down, believe it. Meadd is one of the most eloquent people I know. The beauty of this thread is that no need here to keep it down.

For the record, I don't have dyslexia and I can read everybody here just fine.

Erm, lemme go to find my calculator....

Tiddlywinks
12-08-07, 10:22 PM
For some dod reason theis topic rellay tickels me.:D :D :D

ah09087
12-31-07, 12:09 AM
I'am glad it tickled you. :D. How's everyeoby's wekk gongi? Ayne bearktrhouhgs? Ayen hcallengin meomnts?

ah09087
01-05-08, 07:48 PM
She's got it down, believe it. Meadd is one of the most eloquent people I know.
I agree

The beauty of this thread is that no need here to keep it down.

Exactly

auntchris
01-06-08, 01:48 AM
Gee, Mead I actually understood that and I have never been diagnosed.

ah09087
01-13-08, 05:38 PM
Hwo's everyeon doing thsi weke? I'm kiadn sterssed aoubt finals, especially englihs.:(

meadd823
04-03-08, 01:21 AM
I havn't sen htis thed ni a whle thoght I wold rerect ti.

ah09087
04-04-08, 02:07 PM
Godo clal meadd:D How's veyerbody's week sof ar?

meadd823
04-11-08, 12:36 AM
I hav ot se hte docer tomorow - I haet goign ot hte doctro -

ah09087
04-11-08, 04:06 AM
HO NO!! I ahte it too meadd. I hope eyrvthin oges wlel *husg*

meadd823
06-23-08, 05:35 AM
I imss thsi therd -pmub!!!