View Full Version : do you eat alot of fast food?

Guest1
09-09-07, 11:39 AM
yes thats my problem with loosing weight is the fast food craving

Driver
09-09-07, 07:54 PM
My ADD fiancee would subsist on fast-food if she could. She would rather spend 30 minutes driving across town to buy it, then spend 30 minutes making food. I guess it's an impulse thing, plus the fact that she goes from not-hungry, to starving in a matter of minutes.

Being gluten-intolerant and the chef in the house, she tends to eat fairly well now. Before I met her, it was literally just soft-drink (soda/pop), pizza, hungry-jacks, etc...

scoobydoo
09-10-07, 04:53 PM
My ADD fiancee would subsist on fast-food if she could. She would rather spend 30 minutes driving across town to buy it, then spend 30 minutes making food. I guess it's an impulse thing, plus the fact that she goes from not-hungry, to starving in a matter of minutes.
it was literally just soft-drink (soda/pop), pizza, hungry-jacks, etc...

i must admit she sounds alot like me. i can go from not being hungry to starving in a matter of minutes and i just need to eat and dont have time to cook anything. i have got a lot better since ive had the kids but i still eat out more than i want to. my problem is all the fast food outlets are 3 minutes away from us by car so its sooo much more tempting to go through drive through on your way home :(. i need to start saving as much money as i can from now on so it will have to stop

4gotAgain
09-11-07, 08:48 AM
thats me too!!!m so hungry all of a sudden and need to eat now or i feel like im going to faint. i like subway cuz its reasonably healthy and tasty. addicted to coke zero too.

FightingBoredom
09-11-07, 10:08 AM
Watch the DVD "Super Size Me" and you'll understand WHY you are addicted to fast food. Hopefully it will scare you out of eating it very often.

There is also lots of research on food allergies that indicates that many food addictions are related to minor food allergies. For example, you're mildly allergic to chocolate so you totally crave it if you don't eat at least SOME chocolate every day.

There are a couple of great books on allergens you can read. Let me know if you're interested--I'll get you the titles.

P.S. Marytza, if that's truly you in your avatar--you don't look like you are overweight...well, at least your head doesn't look overweight. :D

Guest1
09-11-07, 12:39 PM
my stomach i have a lil gutWatch the DVD "Super Size Me" and you'll understand WHY you are addicted to fast food. Hopefully it will scare you out of eating it very often.

There is also lots of research on food allergies that indicates that many food addictions are related to minor food allergies. For example, you're mildly allergic to chocolate so you totally crave it if you don't eat at least SOME chocolate every day.

There are a couple of great books on allergens you can read. Let me know if you're interested--I'll get you the titles.

P.S. Marytza, if that's truly you in your avatar--you don't look like you are overweight...well, at least your head doesn't look overweight. :D

FightingBoredom
09-11-07, 09:01 PM
my stomach i have a lil gut

Heh, don't we all? :D :faint: