View Full Version : What's your favorite gaming system?

Paws13
09-12-07, 11:44 PM
Which one is your favorite? Which games do you have?

Call me old school- but I love my super nintendo :D I've had it since I was 8 and it still works perfectly. It's great playing all those old 80's games :p

Guest1
09-12-07, 11:49 PM
i dont have any i sold my playstation,nintendo 64,my sega genisies,my super nintendo,nintendo,my sega saturn,my game gear,my game boy,my atari

i dont play them any more i really got bored of them lately

i havent had a system since the old playstation i wanna buy one thinking of geting WII AND WII SPORTS THE GAME

i like going playing teken and marvel vs capcom and rush on arcade alot
but thats all

pedalpounder
09-13-07, 12:38 AM
80's games? Paws, I hate to burst your bubble but the Super Nintendo came out in 1991. ;)

The PC is the best gaming platform. Starcraft is my all time favorite. Sim City, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Subspace, Diablo, LucasArts adventure games, Rainbow Six, and car racing games of all kinds are other favorites.

Paws13
09-13-07, 12:39 AM
80's games? Paws, I hate to burst your bubble but the Super Nintendo came out in 1991. ;)What I meant to say was stuff like the origional Super Mario Brothers for super nintendo. Happy? :p :D

MaNaeSWolf
09-13-07, 05:50 AM
pack man!
and tanks!
and god of war II.

Spongedaddy
09-13-07, 06:02 AM
Xbox and 360. What a rush I had playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. It was the SW game I had been waiting for since I was a kid. I also had never been as amazed by a game's art and environment as I was by Bioshock.

I do have fond memories of playing Raiders of the Lost Ark on my 2600 as a kid though.

HighFunctioning
09-13-07, 06:13 PM
I would agree with PedalPounder about the PC -- purely because you can technically play console games on a PC through emulation (whether or not it is legal in each case is a different story).

Gentoo
09-15-07, 12:45 AM
Well NDS and PC are great. Wii bores me, in truth, but I had to vote for it because I don't want Xbox 360 or PS3 to look any better judging by this poll. Xbox 360 and PS3 are terrible consoles and I hope that none of you have the misfortune of buying them. Don't be fooled by the lure, research before you buy.

KayRS
11-01-07, 01:39 PM
PC all the way.

Starcraft was a mad game. WoW is addictive.

SNES had some mad adventure games too..Link to the past and Earthbound..good times

Another good one for the SNES was Blackthorne, made by Blizzard..you might remember that one Pedalpounder.