View Full Version : Halloween! /x(..)x\

ergop
09-30-07, 05:53 AM
Anyone planning their costume ideas in advance?
Planning to scare off the neighborhood kids?
Stocking up on industrial sized bags of candy?
Setting up a haunted house?

As of this moment... I want to be a dead clown oooo ahh
(Green hair, white eyes, black smile, yadayada!)

I was really hoping to go to Knotts Berry Farm for Halloween but my friends have been using school and work as excuses.... really, they must not understand the importance of halloween!

When I was little I used to decorate the entire house with paper cut outs and anything else I could find. I'd like to do the same thing but on a bigger scale this year...

Ooh the candy... THE CANDY! Though I won't be trick-or-treating... I plan on buying a few huge bags of snickers/reeces/kitkats and many many more...

I'd really like to hear about costume ideas or decoration creations etc. It's such a great time to express and show off your creativity. /x(..)x\
(That's a spider btw - just incase anyone was confused :P)

Paws13
09-30-07, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure if I'll be trick or treating or not this year. Maybe I'll go as Dorthy from Wizard of Oz...

That or hide in the bush in my front yard and pop out at unsuspecting children... muahahaha! :p

livinginchaos
09-30-07, 03:45 PM
i LOVE halloween!! Even though I'm too old to trick or treat, I still dress up in costume for the kids i work with. Although they dont know who Janis Joplin is, that's who I want to be - with boa feathers in my hair!

Paws13
09-30-07, 05:23 PM
LOL Court! If you did that, you would have to send pictures :D

livinginchaos
09-30-07, 10:05 PM
if I end up doing it . . . . you bet!!! You better post pics too, Sarah!