View Full Version : P90X Anyone?

Tylerlee17
10-12-07, 03:53 PM
Anyone heard of P90X? I started using it about 3 weeks ago and I am getting Fantastic Results. It's extremely hardcore but well worth it I feel. It involves using various exercises for about an hour a day (Cardio exercises, muscular strength training exercises, even yoga). It's name comes from the promise to put you in the best shape of your life in 90 days consequently I believe it lol. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of it or even uses it?

Teedrum
12-03-07, 10:29 PM
haven't heard of it but am interested in finding out more...do they have a website?

Matt S.
12-03-07, 11:29 PM
Yes me too, give us details, I will google it.

Matt S.
12-03-07, 11:32 PM
It's a DVD you order, I googled it, I will probably get it.

Teedrum
12-04-07, 02:23 PM
i googled it too...i'm intrigued

i need to get in shape....may be a purchase for after chrismas:D

metalpalace
12-13-07, 12:45 PM
I can talk forever about p90x and the way its made me feel. I ordered it last august and have had great success with it. I highly recommend it. Do they allow images in here? I can post my before and after picture if so but I dont see how to do that. If not then its at the top of this url passionforfitness.info/mystory

Im getting it for my brother for christmas =) Anyone wants to know more about it feel free to ask. Im helping others that noticed my personal results get the same results through the program too now.

Tylerlee17
12-14-07, 07:05 PM
Sorry I took a long time to reply. Website's address is: http://www.beachbody.com (http://www.beachbody.com/)

Look for the section for "P90X" because that company offers alot of different fitness programs. It's hard to commit too it but once you do it's definately life changing.

Oh and when I say hard, I mean this Shi* is hard so be ready to work. But the results are quick and you just feel so much better all the time being in good shape.

Ironclad
08-05-08, 02:24 PM
If your interested in P90X, then you might want to check out, if you haven't heard of it yourself, Crossfit @ www.crossfit.com . I took a look at the P90X after watching the infomercial and his basic premise of muscle confusion I had first learned about there. I've done fitness on and off, wish I could just stick to it hehe, over the years but have not tried either P90X or crossfit but the muscle confusion concept makes a lot of sense to me.

Crossfit has a workout of the day posting to help vary your workouts with out trying to make up your own routines, videos to show how to do the excercise. All free. I first found crossfit through this website, www.gymjones.com they had some videos on there showing their workouts which can be found here: http://www.marktwight.com/videos.php now. Pretty intense training. Was going to try p90x as a starting block nice to hear from an actual live person doing it. Lookin good metal keep up the good work. gonna B-mark your page and see how its going.

MusikGeliebter
08-06-08, 08:33 AM
I really want to do p90x! but when I went to the website I realized that you already have to be in decent shape to do it and I just don't think I'm there yet. But, hopefully I will be in a few months. I know someone who did it and they saw great results too!