ect...

I dont know where to start!!! :eek:

Garry
10-13-07, 05:11 AM
Start at the beginning

maori_boy
10-13-07, 05:37 AM
its hard having so much to do.
like garry says start at the top of the list work your way down.
wen dusting washing or tidyng always start in the corner work your way out.
dont stop in the middle of a task, try finish the task then do whatever you were going to do.
reward yourself with a break betwn the tasks.
dont leave it til an hour before ur parents come home.

thats what helps me get stuff done..

boone1
10-13-07, 12:01 PM
One time I had the house to myself for a weekend and the first day was great, I did all the housework and stuff and then I just gave up. I blame that on being a teenager lol.

Matt S.
10-13-07, 01:12 PM
Procrastinate, it'll get done faster if you wait until the last minute and it'll be less tedious or boring :)

livinginchaos
10-13-07, 02:13 PM
it'll be way more stressful if you procrastinate. as pretty much everyone else said ./ . . .

start at the top, work your way down and give yourself breaks for doing a great job!

Paws13
10-13-07, 02:52 PM
Ahh the downside of home alone all weekend. Besides that, you can make whatever you want for supper, go to bed when you want, watch what you want... :D

I listen to music when I clean, it stimulates me that way I don't have to resort to TV or the computer to stimulate me. I would also get the bigger tasks out of the way first, then do the smaller ones. Also, get an early start that way you don't have to think about it all weekend.

Fraser_2468
10-14-07, 06:51 AM
I think I will go with the music idea! :D

Thanks everyone!! :D

Skully
10-14-07, 09:58 AM
Start by turning on the tv and get yourself a bowl of ice cream! While eating your ice cream, relax and make a list of things you need to get done. Then number then in the order you want to do them. Not easy for the ADDer, but it is worth a try.

maori_boy
10-16-07, 08:16 AM
howd it go?

mijahe
10-17-07, 08:26 AM
Over the years I've latched on to the concept of modularization; that is when you come across something that's hard, you break it down into modules. You segregate each module to the point that it's on it's own. You formalize a plan in your head, don't write it down... just think about doing it. Once you have everything all modularized it becomes a lot easier.

I find that even if I just start on an easy module, the rest just happens automatically, then I turn around and think, "How did I do that?!"

It's always the starting - an ADDers engines don't start easily, especially when cold.