View Full Version : Read if you want....

xxcoolxx2333
10-17-07, 10:32 PM
I'm not sure I have ADHD or another problem but plz bare with the long paragraphs

my whole life been missed up I moved to the US when I was in my earliest of teens were i had to adapt to a whole new society and if that wasn't hard enough already i had to deal with all the bull **** that my high school put me thru....

for some reason everyone around has a problem with me I'm not sure what exactly is my problem even were i used to live before I came to the us I was excluded of everything basically a social outcast....

either there is a problem with me or everyone around me is the problem I feel like living has become a huge burden everyone around my labels me as an idiot everyone around me has a reason to label me that except for me....

I'm not sure how is this even related to ADHD but maybe that might be the problem just maybe. yes I'm sometime hyper and sometimes I feel depression is choking the very depths of my soul..... I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually an idiot. I'm not sure why but at home even if almost everything is provided for me all my family members think I'm a problem child and this is driving me insane.

I tried drugs for a while not medicine just drugs and that didn't help what so ever and I'm still that same as before I'm not sure what the problem is it ADHD or just I'm a very missed up human on this god forsaken planet.

I know I'm not mentally retarded. i have never seen a psychologist but i know they wont help me everything they say I already know my self....I'm just sick of everyone around me

I'm kind to everyone and for that i get picked on even manipulated. maybe I'm just an idiot who got manipulated in the beginning. for some reason everyone around loves to take advantage of my personality and if that wasn't hard enough the current events that this world is going thru has effected me greatly...I have done nothing wrong and in turn of everything I have done I get to be called a terrorist and even people call me Osama even though I have done nothing wrong people start labeling me to the worst with all they eyes that drives me extremely angry but I haven't said anything to them ..... it's not even worth it they'll never understand who I am....

is this world just missed up or am I the wrong here... maybe being to nice is just wrong in the world we live in today.

I'm sry for making you read all of this but if you have something to say that might help me a little plz tell me this is the first time in my life that I had actually opened up like that most of the time I close my self from all these feeling and bad memories of being in solitude even when there are people around you.

is this ADHD or what I'm not sure anymore. I'm not sure if anyone here knows what it's like. maybe this whole post is worthless...

I'm a 19 year old male a miracle....

livinginchaos
10-17-07, 10:42 PM
welcome to ADDF!

Thank you for sharing with us. I know opening up isn't easy.

I'm sorry you feel like this. While we can't tell you if it's ADHD or not, I can tell you that i think it would be extremely beneficial for you to see a psychiatrist and a psychologist. Not only for the possiblilty of ADHD but also to deal with your depression.

There is help out there if you let someone help you. Medication and talking things out in therapy (psychologist) can help so incredibly much. I strongly urge you to seek out a psychiatrist.

FallenAsh
10-17-07, 11:03 PM
Hi. I am new here as well. I came to this forum for my children as they need help. I am not a professional, but this is just my opinion for what it is worth.

I was diagnosed with depression, post traumatic stress disorder and general anxiety last year. Your post appears to indicate that you are suffering from depression.

Please, make an appointment with your doctor who can assist you with medication if required and can help organise a good psychologist/psychiatrist in your area.

I can understand where you are coming from, I have been in some pretty deep depressive holes - your post seems to be crying out for help. There are depression forums around - you should find them if you google depression support.

I don't know if you have adhd or other conditions, but it does sound like you need to get some support. I hope this helps you, even a little bit, you are not alone and there is help out there for you to reach out to. Please take care and stay safe.

xxcoolxx2333
10-18-07, 12:26 AM
this is so stupid.... i need help even though i did nothing wrong so stupid....

well ty very much ill consider your advice...

livinginchaos
10-18-07, 09:53 AM
unfortunately many of us are pre-disposed to it (includine me - I deal with depression). However, medication and therapy helps so much!!

My way of thinking: handle your depression or it will handle you (and take over your life). I don't want anything taking over my life but me.

i really hope you seek out a psychiatrist and psychologist. best wishes to you!

Marty
10-18-07, 11:19 AM
I'm kind to everyone and for that i get picked on even manipulated. maybe I'm just an idiot who got manipulated in the beginning. for some reason everyone around loves to take advantage of my personality and if that wasn't hard enough the current events that this world is going thru has effected me greatly...I have done nothing wrong and in turn of everything I have done I get to be called a terrorist and even people call me Osama even though I have done nothing wrong people start labeling me to the worst with all they eyes that drives me extremely angry but I haven't said anything to them ..... it's not even worth it they'll never understand who I am....

though being nice can be very nice, you need to be able to say to yourself "till here and no further" stand up for yourself and be nice to the people that deserve it. Don't let yourself get run down by them. It's sad but sometime you have to be selfish when it comes to those kinds of stuff, especially in the rough times in life.

Other then that I can't really help you other then to also say that some professional help could help a lot.

Good luck with this all.