View Full Version : I Am Finally Sleeping!

Foxie
10-24-07, 03:34 PM
Since I started taking Strattera I have been sleeping wonderfully! I haven't fallen asleep so soon after crawling into bed EVER. Even when I was very little, pre school age, I would toss and turn for hours. WOW! It feels great to finally lay down, close my eyes and actually fall asleep!:D

Dory
10-24-07, 03:35 PM
Since I started taking Strattera I have been sleeping wonderfully! I haven't fallen asleep so soon after crawling into bed EVER. Even when I was very little, pre school age, I would toss and turn for hours. WOW! It feels great to finally lay down, close my eyes and actually fall asleep!:D

I hate you.... and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Dory
10-24-07, 03:39 PM
Ok i felt bad.... i dont really hate you! i'm glad you can get some good sleep now!!

Swede63
10-24-07, 04:28 PM
Just curious, What time of the day do you take your meds?

Foxie
10-25-07, 11:53 PM
I take strattera 80mg at between 9 and 10 AM (depending on when I eat some breakfast).

Skully
10-27-07, 09:33 PM
I am glad you are able to get some sleep. I wish I could have taken Strattera, but it upset my stomach too much with or without food. Now I take Dexedrine during the day and Seroquel 25mg so I can sleep at night. Without the Seroquel, I would be up all night for sure!

blueyeyore
10-27-07, 09:35 PM
sleep? geez, I've almost completely forgotten what sleep is...except for tonight lol I'm so exhausted from running a benefit today for cancer patients that I could fall asleep no matter how much medicine is in my system.