View Full Version : Dreamtime Careers

VisualImagery
10-27-07, 09:51 PM
Announcing my new blog/website, DREAMTIME CAREERS (http://dreamtimecareers.wordpress.com/)

I want and need input from anyone in college, high school, job searching, or unhappy in their present position. Ideas, suggestions, resources, questions welcomed! just make a comment or send an email to the link on the site!

Tell me what you think of my venture-goal is excellent quality-free resources with access to fee-based resources with reviews and ratings-no high cost career coaching-but quality resources and materials at no or low cost. Goal: Available to everyone. The diversity page will have resources for people with disabilities and other issues.

Thanks for your input-keep me motivated to make this succeed. Maybe it will lead to a book someday!

VI

VisualImagery
11-18-07, 02:09 AM
Good news, the site is beginning to grow. Please visit and add your ideas for ADD/LD career/study development and skills resources and information you want, need, or know about!

Thanks-this is one of my dreams that is part of creating my life. It is free, and will always be!

VisualImagery
11-25-07, 09:00 PM
Adding mp3 audio to each page and with all future instructions and activities!!!!! Just for my friends with learning disabilties!

Hey this site would not exist without you all here ar the forum! Click below, my first file is on the blog! Tell me what you think-thanks so much!!!!!

VisualImagery
12-02-07, 12:10 AM
Hey you all, I would really love some feedback, I know it is slow in building, but you all have such great input, it would really motivate me! Thanks. Click on my sig link.

~boots~
12-02-07, 12:24 AM
I looked :-)
It's very good ...
well done

VisualImagery
12-02-07, 12:29 AM
Thanks, tracy-what would you like to see or need to have to help you? it is consumer driven! I am getting a little slappy happy right now, tired and need to go to bed.

VI-hugs to you.

~boots~
12-03-07, 02:02 AM
VI..did you do that ALL BY YOURSELF??? I am impressed :-)

Jerk
01-24-08, 11:04 PM
Liked what I saw so far. I'll give your more input soon. ;)

-e

VisualImagery
01-25-08, 12:35 AM
Thanks, sorry but it is on hold, I have been too sick to work on it. Hope to be back writing content for it soon.

VI

lunaslobo
01-25-08, 08:01 AM
i do not know how i did not get to your site before now. I like it. i am putting it with my favs so i can look back at it.

VisualImagery
01-25-08, 08:33 AM
Thanks lunas--it is stalled for now though. Fingers crossed that I can work on it soon. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time.