View Full Version : Support Group for Bristol & South East Wales Adults with ADHD

Ariosto
10-28-07, 07:38 AM
Well I just can't believe it, but another month has gone by!! It's time again to post a reminder about the meetings for the Bristol and South East Wales Adult ADHD support group. We will be meeting on 5th November (yes I know it's Guy Fawkes night) from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at The Pierian Centre. So please come and meet us, I can't promise that there will be fireworks, but maybe we'll have some "sparkling" conversations.

The meetings are confidential, everyone is welcome whether diagnosed or undiagnosed; friends, partners, and spouses are also very welcome. There is a small charge of 3.50 paid directly to The Pierian Centre for use of the room; tea, coffee, and biscuits are included in this fee. Parking is free and there's plenty of it right outside the Pierian Centre.

Please feel free to email me for more information or for directions to The Pierian Centre or alternatively check out our website at http://bristoladhdadults.googlepages.com/home.

We look forward to hearing from you!!

Ariosto
10-28-07, 07:51 AM
Oops!! Many apologies. I posted the link before I read the guidelines. I have emailed the site administrator to retroactively request permission for the link.

Ariosto
11-28-07, 05:09 AM
The next meeting will be on Monday 3rd December from 7 to 9 p.m. All those interested can either PM or email me for details.