View Full Version : How's Everyone Doing

ah09087
11-04-07, 01:25 AM
...with school, work or otherwise?

Skully
11-05-07, 09:50 PM
Everything is going good. No major problems that I know of. Thanks for asking.

FrazzleDazzle
11-05-07, 10:02 PM
I'm very frustrated with the situation with my son, his schoolwork, and his dad (XH). Going to fill out change of custody papers. Been journaling now for 6 years so I'd have it when I needed it. Now is the time, while I still have some hair left, and DS still has some time left. XH is just in the way of progress..........

I need lots of strength about right now.

ah09087
11-06-07, 09:59 PM
Well I hope everything goes ok!! You sound like your really prepared. :)

FrazzleDazzle
11-06-07, 10:04 PM
Thanks. How are YOU doing?? :-)

ah09087
11-06-07, 10:42 PM
Well things could always be better. I"m getting a C+ in english and probably that or below in history :rolleyes: but I'm getting a A in spanish and math so that's good. :D My ADHD and LDs keep getting me in trouble but other than that...I'm great! Thanks for asking.

FrazzleDazzle
11-07-07, 07:34 AM
I'd take that for my son! I think if you really work hard, and truly do your best, you could / should be happy with that. It sound like you are doing okay, are you happy with what you are getting? History is hard, and takes a lot of memorization of facts and numbers (years/dates, etc.) so don't kick yourself over that, and some of the same brain skills are used in language arts. Great job though on the math and Spanish! My son wants to try French, instead of Spanish. YIKES! :-) My son's grades are really all over the place, but does so much better when he simply just does his work and turns it in! With the difficulties in executive functioning, simple things like that are soo very difficult. He doesn't really understand it yet, but we continue to work at it.

ah09087
11-07-07, 08:43 PM
I'm not really happy with what I'm getting but I'm working really hard (which is very frusterating). I usually stay up until midnight or later trying to finish. So I've kind of settled myself. I'm not as angry with myself as I was. For history and english I know what I'm talking about but I don't know how to put it into words that other people can understand. If they can't understand I get a C. lol. How old is your son? Good luck with french. I hear it's harder than spanish because you have to conjugate more things. like if spanish is:

1 - 1,2,3
1 - 1,2,3

french is this:

1,2,3 - 1,2,3
1,2,3 - 1,2,3

I don't know if you understand that. But my friends who take french like it!

Crazygirl79
11-08-07, 08:28 PM
I'm getting there in my course...slowly but surely:D ...is all well with you?

Selena:)

ah09087
11-11-07, 11:45 PM
I don't understand where you're going?

I'm getting there in my course...slowly but surely:D