View Full Version : Do ALL ADD coaches "coach" on the phone?

SuuzzeeeeQ
11-06-07, 01:19 AM
I'm trying to find a coach for my son, but they all seem to do this by phone. He doesn't HAVE one, let alone internet. This sounds like such a good idea, but I think it would work better if it were in person for my son. He's late 20's and desperately needs help (IF he will be open to the idea..I'm just going to suggest it to him...he's in jail right now on a DV charge. I'm having trouble with guilt as I don't feel I gave him the tools to deal with life:( He will have a myriad of details now that he will have to be organizing his AA/NA meetings twice a week, probation appointments, court hearings, etc. I don't want to be that person, he needs to grow up. His wife took care of EVERYthing till he ended up in jail. Thanks for any advice you can provide...

Tara
11-07-07, 12:59 AM
Most work over the phone but there are some who do work in person. It sounds like you are planning to pay for him to work with a coach. You could always get him one of those pre-paid cell phones too go with the ADD Coaching. Phone Coaching might actually be easier on him since he is going to have so many other appointments that he has to attend in person.