View Full Version : What Supplements do you take???

NickL30
11-28-07, 11:25 PM
I have spent a s**tload of money on supplements. I used to be scrawny but I have put on weight even though I feel like I am eating less due to adderall which decreases appetite. I was around 115LBS back in May, now over 140LBS. I don't know how much Prozac has contributed to weight gain because when I started on it I actually lost weight.

My routine is typically 3 days of weights, 2 or 3 days of cardio boxing or kickboxing for a full hour.

I drink 2 Whey Protein shakes a day with non fat milk. On days that I workout, I also take 2 servings of BSN Cell Mass which is a Creatine Powder along with 1 package of Ultimate Animal Pak.

I tried something called Nitrix Oxide similar to creatine but got sick to my stomach and thought I was going to pass out.

I actually have had good results with Creatine but it tastes disgusting with regular water, you need to add with Fruit Water or maybe Diet Snapple.

Matt S.
11-29-07, 05:41 AM
Try L-Phenylanine and L-Tyrosine, they will help both the effect of Adderall and Weight gain with body building.

NickL30
11-29-07, 10:00 AM
Try L-Phenylanine and L-Tyrosine, they will help both the effect of Adderall and Weight gain with body building.
I actually want to gain weight but the right type of weight. Over the summer, I tried to eat between 3,000 - 4,000 calories a day. I took 1.5 month off over I got fired for 'poor performance' on the job but now back at it.

Haven't lost any weight even though I have been eating less but heard about long term weight gain on Prozac.

Also regarding giving up Prozac -- No, don't want to do it. It controls the Adderall crash. I started back up on the 'addies' after a few days off. Went up to 60MG a day and will go back to prescribed dose of 20MG in a few days.

Matt S.
11-29-07, 11:24 AM
The varying dose of adderall may be helpful to you, ask the doctor about that, I take a dose of dexedrine that varies, so it may help.