View Full Version : Anybody from Houston Texas?

suly25
11-29-07, 01:27 PM
Just wanted to say "howdy" to my Houstonians if their are any. I'm SusyQ born and raised in H-town and I'm awesome! :D

pepekaliwete
01-31-08, 06:46 PM
Hello SusyQ! I'm in Houston also.

Bachy
01-31-08, 11:30 PM
I am not in Houston, but I am about an hour and a half northeast of there...Whats up..

WithoutaPlan
02-10-08, 10:55 PM
Hey. I'm a native Houstonian living in Katy now.

suly25
02-16-08, 10:35 PM
Pleasure to meet everyone

Magic Marker
03-02-08, 11:14 PM
I am a displaced midwesterner living in Houston by way of Austin. I just joined this about five minutes ago. I have a seriously overbooked lifestyle with multiple jobs, and a wife and kid (also probably ADD). I'm trying desperately with medium success to get a grip on my ADD this year and my new therapist suggested that I join some kind of group. That seems healthy since I can only unload on my non-ADD wife for so long (I think I passed that threshold about 6 years ago, actually). Nice to meet you all.

meadd823
03-03-08, 01:50 AM
I am from Texas does that count?

texasmissb
03-21-08, 11:57 PM
I'm about 45 miles west of houston! The pschiatrist I have an appointment with is in Houston. I picked him because in his reviews a person said that he has adhd. I'll let everyone know how it goes hopefully I will be able to recomend him. Appointment is 3/31

hannahsmom
04-28-08, 02:17 PM
I'm about 45 miles west of houston! The pschiatrist I have an appointment with is in Houston. I picked him because in his reviews a person said that he has adhd. I'll let everyone know how it goes hopefully I will be able to recomend him. Appointment is 3/31

How did your appt. go? I'm from Spring, and hubby and I are kinda looking around for a new doctor.

Also, if any of y'all know a pharmacy in the area that can order the Mallinckrodt Dexedrine, I would really appreciate the info. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks! :D

mimi2727
08-09-08, 07:08 PM
Hey everybody I am the chick who started this thread apparently yahoo would not let me recover my deleted email from them so i lost alot of information including my password to add forums so i rejoined but yeh im from houston texas. Life has been hell i lost 2 people really close to me as well as my job of 4 years, my school grant, my health insurance and paying for my meds has been HELL. Nobody will hire me you would think a lady with a associates degree would have a chance but i have been told such stupid things like I am to young looking for a sale position or the job turns out to be a hoax. Anybody got any recommendations I need help have submitted my resume to what feels like everyone and there mother. Yes been there with temp agencys and my typing they said was not fast enough...Please feel free to reply and god bless....

Susan

moo4dougie
08-09-08, 09:57 PM
Hey mimi!

Sorry things are so crummy for you right now.

Lettin' y'all know I'm from Houston, too! WOOT!

mimi2727
08-28-08, 06:28 PM
Hey Moo4 Dougie yeh Im still a mess screaming for god to either A. Kill me and take me to heaven or B. Help me do this new job next week with the power of god and keepthe faith alive till I find 40 dollahs haha!