View Full Version : just so upset

pinkglitter
12-05-07, 02:00 PM
I posted it in the wrong section sorry about that

So I left home( my parents house) like 4 years ago...they were forcing me to randomly marry somone...I had enough and just left home since I was in love with someone else. I use to miss my family so Id go home maybe once a month...my family would never say come on over I would go when I felt like it. My uncle and aunt ( my dads brother) was ****ed off and would tell me to go. So one time I went to go see my family my uncle shows up yelled at me in front of some guy I dont even know. Called me stupid and said I am going to hell for what I did. He came inside my dads house and told my dad tell her(me) she cant come here. My dad said ''dont come here'' i just looked at my mom and dad with disbelief...My mom and dad say that my uncle is not wrong...who is he to tell them I cant talk to them? I dont call my mom and dad no more. They blame me for what happened. Everything is my fault. There is no one from my side to talk to them. I am just getting really scared I am developing HATE for my family. I just cant help it. I think about them all day. I even had a dream about them. I just dont know what to do. They dont want to talk to me. I say well if thats how they are then screw them. But then I think hey lives short. Not once has my mom or dad called me in 4 years. I use to call them when Id be really upset. Id ***** at them for doing what they are. But they blame me. Why doesnt anyone see things from my point? They were forcing me to marry someone I did not know. No way was I going to let that happen. The most important thing is I am happy today. But they dont care. I just dont know howto get over it. I dont even want to talk to them. Screw em. I dont even consider them family no more. I dont know they just dont feel like family no more.
I just dont know what to do dont mind me

4gotAgain
12-05-07, 02:07 PM
thats horrible that they were forcing you to marry someone!! is it a certain religious thing? where abouts are you from? Do not feel guilty for anything that is happened. You should not of been treated like that!! You should not have to invite yourself over to your families house all the time and then get treated like that when you get there. That is really horrible.
You should not have to go through that!! I don't know if this is the right thing to do but I would just never go back and see them again, if they treat you like that.
Private Message me if you want.

QueensU_girl
12-05-07, 04:28 PM
Sounds pretty horrible, Glitter.

Toxic families can be like that.

Protect yourself.

Asylum
01-06-08, 12:13 PM
When the people you loved and trusted betray you, fail to protect you and don't accept you for who you are, it can hurt very badly. All the feelings you're having are a natural reaction to that, so don't be hard on yourself. I think you were really brave to take yourself out of that situation - it shows a lot of strength. And you'll need that strength because your family are unlikely to change, even though you really want them to. Some families are just wrong, toxic, abusive etc. The most important thing is that you stay safe and out of hurtful relationships. I think the only thing that will help you deal with your feelings about your parents is time, which sounds really unhelpfull, i know, but there's no magic wand that will make you just 'get over it'. Just stay strong in yourself, and be proud that you left such an unhealthy family.

arkyle
01-06-08, 01:44 PM
Wow, you're great! Doing that because you loved someone else (and because you're not brainless; to marry someone you don't even now...what the hell?!) is something really brave. I would HATE my family too. Don't think it's wrong since it's completely normal. I hope they'll realize soon enough of what they did.