View Full Version : teen adders and dating ?

supersomeone
12-05-07, 11:48 PM
ok so I was just wonder i am in tenth grade and it seems that majority or people have a boy friend/girlfriend/both(hey you never know lol) I have no real interist in dating i am to busy and focused on school and stuff.Not to mention that I am a shy person so going on a actualy "date" would be hellish for me.Not to mention (again)that i am not a touchy feelly person.Just wondering if anyone eles is like this ? http://addforums.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif

Sa225
12-18-07, 07:07 PM
THANK YOU!!! Finally someone that is like me about that (at least a little)...
I do not have add/adhd, or I mean I do not know if i have it yet.. Everyone I know have girlsfriends/boyfriends, or they have at least had one and do not think of anything else, but it simply doesnīt interest me! Iīm so busy doing homeworks (though I have very little of that) and trying to finish all my projects. I do not have very many friends and I think it is very difficult to make friends, and keep them. Everyone around me just get so many friends and talk with them so easily and I donīt. Hope you understand me, I am from Norway so I probably write something wrong. :-)

supersomeone
12-19-07, 09:19 PM
lol no you are alright.lol And i know excatly what you mean :)

livinginchaos
12-20-07, 07:36 PM
It's ok. if you're not ready to date, then you're not ready. Don't force yourself into a social situation like this if you're not wanting to.

supersomeone
12-22-07, 06:34 PM
thank you lol i am glad to hear that lol.But like it feels like i am out cast on things like that idk.I was just wonder if other add have simiular feelings like that or if it is just a me thing lol :)

supersomeone
01-05-08, 06:26 PM
haha umm ironic maybe but now someone DOES like me ugh and he asked if i wanted to go out .he is sweet and stuff and i think he also has a LD he came from jamica but idk what do you think ?

Sa225
01-10-08, 12:55 PM
Thatīs great! Do you want to go out with him?

auntchris
01-10-08, 12:57 PM
I agree with Court... don't force it. Age is only a number, you may not be ready and that is okay. Everyone grows at a different rate. I was put back in first grade because I was not socially ready for the socialization of second graders and I was immature academically.

supersomeone
01-20-08, 06:47 PM
haha nope. but I am glad that i didnt I am pretty sure he was lying to me . and stuff so it was no loss :)