View Full Version : Klonipin and Concerta/Ritalin

Matt S.
12-06-07, 07:24 PM
Well I had my meds switched today I am on 72 mg of Concerta, 20 mg of Ritalin 3 times a day after the Concerta wears off and I take 2 mg of Klonipin now 3 times a day. My Lamictal stayed the same.

I took my dexedrine this morning so I took the 72 mg of Concerta and my 2 mg Klonipin at 2:00 p.m. after my doctor's appointment today and I feel a lot better now, I am glad that I decided to go back on Klonipin it makes the Concerta and Ritalin more mellow and I havent had any thoughts of abusing the Klonipin so I think I will do great.

I feel wonderful on Klonipin I think anyone with Anxiety of Bipolar should be on Klonipin.

ozchris
12-06-07, 08:07 PM
Glad you found something that works for you mspen.

Klonopin is a very useful drug but the extreme addiction potential is not worth it for most sufferers of anxiety and bipolar.

I've said it before but I'll say it again: Quite a few friends of mine who are drug addicts found heroin easier to kick than Klonopin (benzos).

I do understand that there are rare cases of people needing a benzo for their entire life however.

Matt S.
12-08-07, 10:49 PM
I used to misuse benzodiazepines but this doctor I have is willing to give me 16 mg of Klonipin a day so I won't really need to.

I have been sleeping the days away on the Klonipins I love these things to death.

Mohawk1984
12-31-07, 11:14 AM
MPH AND klonipin , you lucky **** ;)

I get anxiety to but my psych wont EVER prescribe an upper and downer at the same time. an ssri at most.

Matt S.
12-31-07, 11:16 AM
No now it is Dexedrine and Klonipin

Mohawk1984
12-31-07, 11:18 AM
Even more lucky. dexamph (well any amph) is far superior to mph in my opinion. I used both in the past a couple of times. I got used to the side effects to some extend though. But maybe thats just tollerance, because I feel the effects in general are way less then some weeks ago.