View Full Version : Aggghhhhhh! I can not stand this lately!

Jesse 7.0
12-12-07, 04:09 PM
I am not giving up. I know the title maybe misleading.

My doctor has kept me on Cymbalta and Navane and I am feeling worse. My eyes would keep shutting yesterday. I slept A LOT yesterday. I have a four month prescription for this, because they did not know if I could get into see anyone when I first got to Wentzville. My parents trust the doctors and think it's my fault when I go off my meds. They have not seen some of the ill effects I have had on some of these. I need new medicine and feel lost most of the time. I had all of these weird dream like things last night. That was when I could sleep. I felt knocked out yesterday and kind of slept from 2:00pm until 8:00pm. I fear I have an abscessed tooth or an exposed root. My hole where my wisdom tooth used to be is hurting more and more. It kept me up a lot last night. The funny thing is... I feel more delusional ON the freaking meds! I just need something to work, so if you all can hope or pray or do whatever you do...

I really, really could use all of the help I can get, right now.

EYEFORGOT
12-12-07, 04:18 PM
Good thoughts sent your way sweetie.

Matt S.
12-12-07, 04:29 PM
It makes me angry that doctor push antipsychotics, they make me delusional quite often and I believe 100% that they are doing it to you, Navane is a "thorazine generation drug on top of that". Add the antidepressant to that and all that is, is kindling.

I am kind of manic right now so bear with me.

I have read trial after trial of schizophenic patients improvining upon the discontinuation of Antipsychotics, outcomes being worse with antipsychotics and antipsychotic induced psychosis.

After my little rage here I will hunt for them but I am in rare form Jesse, let the lion roar if you know what I mean.

Antidepressants to boot, Mania, psychosis, suicidality?

I hope you find a good doctor soon, seriously. Is there a GP you can see in the meantime? a faxed diagnosis and an internet legit printed out practice protocol may help you on that note.

I have done the shuffle as other bipolars in here have too and it prevents you from living, let alone enjoying or functioning in life.

If that made no sense I am sorry but I hate it when people have crappy doctors.

Jesse 7.0
12-12-07, 04:38 PM
It made total sense Matt.

Seriously.

I have not been able to enjoy anything lately, so I hear where you are coming from there. Even eating is just blah. I only eat to survive. I don't eat for the taste anymore, it seems. I feel "dumbed down" like all of my emotions are there... I just can't feel them. Noise becomes too much. Even colors. I have only a couple days to pack and it seems like forever.

I don't know if this makes any sense?

Matt S.
12-12-07, 04:40 PM
http://www.namiscc.org/newsletters/April02/SupersensitivityPsychosis.htm

here's proof

http://www.namiscc.org/newsletters/February02/JohnNashDrugFreeRecovery.htm

a personal note on my schizophrenia statement I read it in a VT mag called Counterpoint...

Matt S.
12-12-07, 04:44 PM
it makes perfect sense and I don't doubt that many people lead excellent lives from antipsychotics but there are a lot of people that they really do no help and I think that needs to be expressed too.

Jesse 7.0
12-12-07, 05:10 PM
Thanks Matt. I tried to read most of it, but it also seems that my mind is wandering and it's hard to concentrate on words... which is a horrible state for one like myself to be in. I rely on words for my paintings and I can not concentrate right now. This sucks and I feel like nothing I do or that doctors do helps right now. If I find out that they have ruined seven years of my life through incompetency... I am not above sueing.

Trust me on that.

Matt S.
12-12-07, 05:22 PM
I am not above sueing.

Trust me on that.
When it comes to proper treatment nobody should be.

Jesse 7.0
12-12-07, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the support today Matt. You are going above and beyond... once again. You are proving your avatar true, once again. :)

Matt S.
12-12-07, 05:26 PM
the lazy polar bear?

Jesse 7.0
12-12-07, 05:28 PM
No. Sorry. I meant "The Cycling Team Leader":o

Matt S.
12-12-07, 05:29 PM
AWWWW thanks

Jesse 7.0
12-12-07, 05:35 PM
I am not completely with it today. Please, forgive any mistakes in grammar or words used. I don't think I am doing that poorly, but I may not make total sense. That-or I am doing okay and am being too hard on myself with the partial depression I have?:confused:

QueensU_girl
12-12-07, 05:36 PM
Having bad dreams is no fun. :(

Have you talked to your Doctor?

I am assuming you didn't just START this med.

Maybe he can at least (a) figure out the best times of day to take the most sedating drugs, and (b) work on dosing with you to reduce bad side effects of this particular med til you can get off the nastiest one/s, and get onto different meds which are less distasteful.

Try to get an interim appointment.

Matt S.
12-12-07, 05:37 PM
Maybe a little of both

Jesse 7.0
12-12-07, 05:48 PM
Thanks Queens_U, but you have missed my other thread where I mentioned the incompetence of the doctor I see now. He has prescribed the same thing three times in a row. I also will not see him again, because I am moving. That may be a good thing. I do have to wait until a couple of weeks before that happens though. I mean I will be between two doctors and my parents will make me get a job right away. I can not function right now and do not see how I can get or hold a job right now. I am upset, to say the least. They try to understand my condition, but do not always see it as it is. They do not understand that sometimes... certain medicines just do NOT work. I am just so frustrated right now. I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Crazy~Feet
12-12-07, 06:35 PM
:( I can't believe this crap is still going on with you, Jesse. I am so hoping this move and new doc will finally make a change for the better. It sucks.

justhope
12-13-07, 10:24 AM
Preach on sister...I am tired of the crap with the stupid docs...too! Poor Jess...Want everyone to be happy and stabile...it sucks....

Jesse...how ya doing today hon?

Jesse 7.0
12-13-07, 07:56 PM
I'm alright. I just sold a painting for $200.00, so I am pretty stoked. :)

Part of the money is going to pay for my graduation fees. I owe like $50.00...

That kinda sucks. I will use the rest for food for a couple days and give some to my parents.

EYEFORGOT
12-13-07, 08:43 PM
Good for you! That's great, selling your art. :)

Matt S.
12-13-07, 09:05 PM
that oughtta help things go back up for ya... LOL

Crazy~Feet
12-13-07, 11:17 PM
:cool: Now that's a respectable price for a college-dude! Yatta!

~boots~
12-13-07, 11:52 PM
I'm alright. I just sold a painting for $200.00, so I am pretty stoked. :)

Part of the money is going to pay for my graduation fees. I owe like $50.00...

That kinda sucks. I will use the rest for food for a couple days and give some to my parents.wow ;-) that's great :D

Jesse 7.0
01-10-08, 06:38 PM
Well...

I haven't posted in this in a while.

First things first. I have a doctor's appointment with the new docs in Wentzville on Wednesday. Hopefully I can get a competent doctor this time. Wish me luck.

Second things...ummm... second? I have an abscessed tooth and my whole right side of my face is hurting. Even my ear. I have a dentist's appointment on Monday. Only thing is...

I couldn't find a Medicaid dentist that covered anyone under the age of eighteen. Looks like this one will be out of pocket...errr... my parent's pocket (until I can pay them back...which is hopefully soon. I hate owing people money)

Don't you just love Missouri Medicaid?:rolleyes:

Matt S.
01-10-08, 07:03 PM
Jesse that is Medicaid everywhere with Dentists and my tooth hurts too, same thing actually.

Jesse 7.0
01-10-08, 08:12 PM
Jesse that is Medicaid everywhere with Dentists and my tooth hurts too, same thing actually.
I'm sorry man. I know that pain. Trrrrust me.

~boots~
01-10-08, 10:34 PM
ouchy wouchy...I hope you get it sorted soon...

good luck...
how'd the big move go? I've missed a lot of stuff these past few weeks...