View Full Version : Proposed regular group chat

Plumpuppets
12-12-07, 04:40 PM
I am relatively new to the group, but would like to start a regular day and time to chat so everyone knows that at that time there WILL be people to chat with! :) I will be in the chat room TONIGHT 8:30pm EST to start and discuss this option with anyone who wishes. Fel free to PM me, e-mail, post on this thread, etc. about this idea. Thanks!

Matt S.
12-12-07, 04:41 PM
Welcome to ADDforums

Skully
12-13-07, 08:04 AM
Sounds like a good idea. What times did you have in mind?

Plumpuppets
12-17-07, 11:03 PM
I was thinking some evening for an hour. 9-10pm for example Monday night. How would something like that be for everyone?

Teedrum
12-18-07, 08:18 PM
awesome

LittlePrincess
12-19-07, 08:17 AM
This sounds like an excellent idea. How about some moderator support? Maybe we can have specific group days/times to discuss different topics (Medication, school, relationships, etc.)?

Though maybe to start off with we could just have a few free-for-all sessions of "omg, hey what's up!" :)

dyingInside
12-19-07, 05:01 PM
Monday works for me. I'd prefer just a general BS/"hey whats up" session. Haven't done the chat room thing since my divorce 9 years ago.

Scattershot
12-19-07, 05:05 PM
I'm new here, so I hope I'll remember to check back consistently :D, but I'd be interested in a general BS session whenever you guys can set it up.

I'm online almost all the time (work from home), so any time/day works for me.