View Full Version : Psychosis

Matt S.
01-06-08, 09:36 PM
Just about ten minutes my mood changed and my ears started ringing and getting this mumbling sound so I turned down everything in my house to check to see if it were a television and it was the sound of people's voices and they were on the other sides of the walls saying things about me and saying they were agents that work for the CIA. My mind is racing right now and now I wonder if I will sleep.

I know I am hallucinating but I think if I keep listening which I will do because I always do then they will become real. I tried to make a phone call to my friends so I could go with them and I heard static on the phone and there was this voice telling me the call wouldn't go through. I am starting to get really angry about this because I know that I have been doing right by me and it is still happening.

I don't know why this has to happen to me but I am not enjoying this at all and it has happened at the worst of times. I am thinking that if it came on quickly that it will go away quickly because it happens like that sometimes. Jesse specifically understands how I feel and I am just having a rough time so I am just typing this to vent and to keep my mind off of these voices.

Crazy~Feet
01-06-08, 09:58 PM
This is awful! :( Type all you have to if it helps. This is a recurrent hallucination for you isn't it?

Matt S.
01-06-08, 10:21 PM
I don't remember posting this, so I guess I must be fine.

Spongedaddy
01-06-08, 10:29 PM
Might be a good idea to call your friend/support system anyway. Feel better.

Matt S.
01-06-08, 10:31 PM
I don't remember this sponge

Spongedaddy
01-06-08, 11:21 PM
I don't remember this sponge

I know. That's why I was thinking you might want to call someone in case you start having any blackout periods. I hope you are okay.

Crazy~Feet
01-07-08, 12:20 PM
Waiting to hear from you, Matt, and hoping this was a transient episode.

Spongedaddy
01-07-08, 12:37 PM
PLease let us know how you are today.

~boots~
01-07-08, 12:37 PM
has anyone heard from Matt??

Matt S.
01-07-08, 12:46 PM
i am fine I don't know what it was or whether this is even a practical joke or not. i just know if it occurred it is over.

~boots~
01-07-08, 01:05 PM
i am fine I don't know what it was or whether this is even a practical joke or not. i just know if it occurred it is over.mm..it's weird when we do that sort of thing and don't remember..as long as you are OK...