View Full Version : My new phone

amnorvend
01-09-08, 01:38 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-A1200-Black-Phone-unlocked/dp/B000FDZLZQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1199900127&sr=8-1

It's awesome. :)

Only big downfall is that it doesn't even have EDGE compatibility, only GPRS. But I rarely use my phone to access the internet anyway.

Aratsu
01-09-08, 03:48 PM
Yeah, the MotoMing is pretty great, the touchscreen and interface are very slick and easy to use; Plus the phone runs Linux so there are a huge variety of applications that are available. They actually do have and EDGE version, and with the integrated browser (Opera), it's really nifty for looking up things quickly on the go (Actually, it's still pretty useful on the GPRS-only edition, which I owned previously). Just don't put it in your back pocket. My ADD self forgot that I had it there, which is why I said I previously owned it. Screen cracked into thousands of pieces, and I had a nice $400 paperweight. :(

I'd purchase another if I weren't getting ready to switch to a CDMA carrier. Sucks, because all of the best phones out there (in terms of features, expandability, etc.) are GSM... :(

Have fun with it!

amnorvend
01-09-08, 05:37 PM
Yeah, broke my last phone too... That's why I bought this one. I actually got a pretty good price on it considering I got it without a contract.

Guest1
01-10-08, 12:03 AM
congrats