View Full Version : idk wtf to do

laurieCC
01-11-08, 03:15 AM
idk wat to do... its all over the place. doctor put me on risperidal.. and now i take it everyday and when i dont take it im fkn crazy...
i was adhd when i was a kid and now i guess im bipolar and add...
i get so bloomin hyper so fast i cant sit still.. but when im ****ed off i freak out and lash out at people. only thing at all in the world helpin me is the medication and i hate the councellor people they **** me off makin me feel like im totally mental and stuff... idk wat to do... ok so i got take meds thats okay i guess.. but how else can my bf help me. hes the one person i need help from and i dont feel he realises it or cares a fukin bit... idk ...
how do i get him to understand it or help me. he dont like "talking" so thas not an option and he works so im bored as hell and at home alnoe all the time........
any suggestions...

DeloresMelon
01-11-08, 08:42 AM
i'm sorry you're feeling so lost. it's a bad feeling and i have been there.

i'm just going to tell you straight what i think, because i'm not really blessed in the tact area. but please know, i mean it with the utmost respect.

but how else can my bf help me. hes the one person i need help from

unfortunately we cannot determine where the best and most effective help is going to come from. and announcing that one person is all you need to get through is just a bad idea. help can come from a myriad of places. turning your nose up at it all is not going to benefit you one bit.

and i dont feel he realises it or cares a fukin bit... idk ... how do i get him to understand it or help me. he dont like "talking" so thas not an option

that pretty much validates what i said. he's not your source of help. my husband is not my best ally in my life with ADD. he's still not sure what it's all about. frankly, i've moved on to find support elsewhere so that I get the support i need, and there's no rift between him and i because he's not meeting a need i've asked of him that he can't meet.

can you find another counselor? when your on the risperidel are you fine? are you hyper with or without your meds. if you're feeling this way on meds, could it be there's a conflict with the dosing?

look around you for someone else to support you. if bf doesn't seem to care, doesn't like to talk, then he's not doing you any good period. see if you can get a new counselor. talk honestly with your counselor. and as far as getting bored, can you get a job somewhere? even if it's just to get you out of the house for awhile.