View Full Version : My Jack Russell Terriers web page

Jett
02-04-08, 02:49 PM
My dog Wishbone has his own page with his pictures and lots of fun stuff for dog lovers. Here you will find a slideshow, games, a dog quiz, a jigsaw puzzle, and other neat stuff. I hope you can check him out. He looks just like the PBS dog Wishbone!

If you want, feel free to view my other pages. Hope you enjoy.

Oops.. had to edit this. I forgot to include a link. Here it is http://luvmyjack.tripod.com/id80.html

adhdogwalker
02-05-08, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the link! Wishbone is really, really cute! I have a 3 yo. Jack Russell mix from the pound. My parents have 3 Jacks and my brother has one as well. I think they're the perfect dog for the ADDer!

Jett
02-06-08, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the link! Wishbone is really, really cute! I have a 3 yo. Jack Russell mix from the pound. My parents have 3 Jacks and my brother has one as well. I think they're the perfect dog for the ADDer!

I think it's great that you decided to give a shelter dog a chance!! Do you have pictures of him?

As for my Wishbone I don't think I could have picked a better dog. He's a bit hyper but that's one of the things I love about him because he is always ready to play and is a lot of fun. He is almost 8 years old but still as playful and active as when he was a puppy.

lunaslobo
02-15-08, 08:26 AM
thank you for sharing the web page with us. he is a cute dog