View Full Version : Saw a guy from my uni (Sunny Coast) on here, PM if you want some advice

aloha1983
02-14-08, 01:19 AM
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hi there. Well this is a long shot, but if it might help someone here goes...

I went to uni to check some emails and saw a guy look kinda sheepish and minimise this page. I didn't want to say anything as there was another girl in the computer labs

Anyway, what I wanted to say was, I have just finished postgrad and I know how daunting it is to do uni with ADD. You're welcome to PM me any time and good luck with your course.

Kristen

DeloresMelon
02-14-08, 03:36 PM
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hi there. Well this is a long shot, but if it might help someone here goes...

I went to uni to check some emails and saw a guy look kinda sheepish and minimise this page. I didn't want to say anything as there was another girl in the computer labs

Anyway, what I wanted to say was, I have just finished postgrad and I know how daunting it is to do uni with ADD. You're welcome to PM me any time and good luck with your course.

Kristen

How cool. I'd love to find a "neighbor"... not that we'd ever get around to getting together... *is distracted by something shiny*

aloha1983
02-15-08, 12:01 AM
Yeah, I was hoping it didn't sound stalkerish or anything but I though if I can help him via email why not, right?

~boots~
02-15-08, 12:07 AM
did you hear anything???
:)

aloha1983
02-15-08, 01:49 AM
Not yet, it might take a few days though.

DeloresMelon
02-15-08, 06:27 PM
Not yet, it might take a few days though.

I can't imagine anyone NOT checking this site 20 or 30 times a day.. LOL :p

Crazygirl79
02-25-08, 05:39 AM
Just go for it...surely no harm could come of it.

Selena

scuz
02-28-08, 04:31 AM
thats pretty cool to find!:cool: