View Full Version : Blackberry phone?

lucasascha
02-17-08, 12:37 AM
What about a Blackberry phone? I read that Blackberry has its own desktop organizational software and you can also sync with MS Outlook. I'm assuming you can also add to your to do lists and schedules via the blackberry itself?

Guest1
02-17-08, 12:52 AM
i would help but i know nothing about i have a sidekick 3 cellphone that has all that

Andrew
02-17-08, 01:36 AM
I couldn't survive very well without my Blackberry. It synchs with my Outlook, can handle multiple e-mail addresses, contacts, calendar, alarms and a whole lot more. Can't say enough good things about my Crackberry...err, Blackberry. :)

redfishoil
07-12-08, 08:35 AM
Also it has a notepad program for jotting things down that I would normally forget. Now that they can play mp3s as well mine never leaves my side.

MRudolph
07-16-08, 03:15 PM
I also could not live without my BlackBerry. The only time that I actually turned it off (aside from the occasional restart) was when I went on a cruise and could not use it in the Caribbean. I have ALL of my contacts synced from my email contacts database, as well as my email is synched to it. Unfortunately I use FirstClass email client (that is what we use at work) so it doesn't sync with my calender that I use on FirstClass but I do add a lot of things into the BlackBerry calender to remind me. The only problem I find with repeating reminders is that after a while, the reminder goes off and I start to ignore it because it goes off at the same time every day and I know what it is. For me calenders on my phone though have been the only thing that have worked to successfully remind me of things.

Anyway, I wrote the first half of this and then I was called away from my desk... and I sat back down, finished the sentence I had been writing and forget why I started writing at all. I think it was just to tell about my BlackBerry experiences... and they they are good. First one I had was an 8830, and then I impulsively bought a Curve and justified to myself that I needed the camera. Although I like the Curve better as it is smaller and very slick....I didn't need it. Oops.

Matt

Amide
08-02-08, 11:11 PM
I have a Blackberry Pearl. It's amazing, great for texting, I can sync it with my computer, it gets all my emails as well, and the calendar is super easy to use. So the few important things I have to do go on the calendar, so whenever I look at my phone I see the next two calendar events right there. It's a great reminder... especially for doctor's appointments. And the notepad feature is pretty cool, as is the GPS feature + google maps. I love it.

Before I had a Blackberry, I didn't really see the merits of it. And now that I have one, I wouldn't want anything else.

I hate the iPhone, can't stand the interface. If you want real buttons, then get a Blackberry, otherwise, the iPhone is pretty good.