View Full Version : wellbutrin anxiety

britbrat
02-20-08, 05:50 PM
i just started wellbutrin a week ago
my shrink is on vacation for 2 weeks so i cant really go back to her for now and she said if it makes me anxious and/or uptight then i can just stop it
i realized that i do have a lot more anxiety being on it..shaking constantly..heart racing at random times..even anxiety attacks over small things that would usually not make me like that
should i continue and see if it goes away or should i just stop?

tom888
02-22-08, 08:09 AM
I feel with you!

I had the same stuff going on until today... I think it was dose related when I went from 150XL to 300XL it happened.

I am getting further info for you

how do you feel? how much are you taking?

britbrat
02-23-08, 12:50 AM
I feel with you!

I had the same stuff going on until today... I think it was dose related when I went from 150XL to 300XL it happened.

I am getting further info for you

how do you feel? how much are you taking?

my hands get a lot more shaky then they usually do if im feeling anxious and it gets to the point where i could barely right sometimes cause its shaking and i get really nervous and have anxiety attacks at really random times even if its not something that would typically make me feel like it..my heart races too and stuff..i was only taking 1 150mg tablet but i stopped cause i couldnt handle the shakes and anxiety

tom888
02-23-08, 01:16 AM
WTF

give me a sec please

tom888
02-23-08, 01:24 AM
ok, read this, my post, a lost like you:

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48754

tom888
02-23-08, 01:26 AM
tell me how you feel right now!

britbrat
02-24-08, 02:07 AM
no, wasnt like how you described in your post
it just gave me really bad anxiety so i stopped and ive been okay ever since although the effexor still sucks i just have to wait for my doc. to come back..i have an appt. in about 2 weeks so i guess i can manage till then

tom888
02-26-08, 08:49 PM
no, wasnt like how you described in your post
it just gave me really bad anxiety so i stopped and ive been okay ever since although the effexor still sucks i just have to wait for my doc. to come back..i have an appt. in about 2 weeks so i guess i can manage till then

How are things going with you? Any change?

britbrat
02-26-08, 08:58 PM
How are things going with you? Any change?
after i stopped taking it all the huge anxiety crap left but it just means that my depression is worse but its okay i can deal for another week and a half

tom888
02-27-08, 04:19 AM
wow good luck!
I am a bit anxiety and from dad to day attacks. Never had that before.
I lost the desire to sleep.
I am in my room ever nince, I went twice to the super and that was difficult
I am pretty agrassive
I have a blurry vision

basically before I was bad but stable, and it changed me to nothing

the more I read about it the less I wanne know.....

DavidGen
02-27-08, 04:28 AM
after i stopped taking it all the huge anxiety crap left but it just means that my depression is worse but its okay i can deal for another week and a half

This sounds just like a reaction that I had to zoloft... Increased anxiety, anxiety attacks, depression became much worse, shaking, couldn't sleep etc.

When I stopped the zoloft, the anxiety stopped just like you said, but the depression remained, it may be comforting to know that it took 4-5 days after I stopped the zoloft, but the depression definitely subsided. In fact, I feel better than ever! Good luck, stay well,

David

tom888
02-27-08, 04:45 AM
hey dave thanks for the help but that is different thing, it can happen with all ssri's in the beginning,,,,seotonin is a strane thing it can induce panic as well case it