View Full Version : looking for ADD doctors, med graduates, USMLE study partners in Los Angeles

spirited_away
02-25-08, 03:37 PM
<!-- message -->I am 25yo unemployed ADD in Los Angeles, have been looking for Bio-Med-Psych job for 6 months now,

I'd like any advice and i hope to find ADD friends also in job search to support each other I just self-diagnosed myself with ADD last week, after all this years it's overwhelming to know I am not alone and I am not crazy...

I have foreign MD degree (Asian), being so "lazy" i got lucky to be recognized and to get that 3.8 GPA and honors diploma, and now I have been unemployed for last 6 months :-( , my family supported me, but situation is getting really critical financially :-(

and i am trying to stay positive, concentrated and to believe in myself as I always did, but it's very hard right now after sending so many resumes and getting no reply...

i just need somebody who's ADD friendly to support each other and hopefully become friends, as I don't have any in Los Angeles yet, probably because of ADD paranoia, I moved here 3 years ago.

My English is fluent, I am open as all ADDs, like movies (Miyazaki's Spirited Away and many many more) and books (Haruki Murakami - is he ADD?), I don't smoke or drink, and people surprisingly like me most of time ))

we could meet somewhere around Long Beach/Torrance or online in Skype etc.