View Full Version : Another forum about eating disorders

Ethereal
02-29-08, 12:16 PM
Do you know about a another forum, like this, only about eating disorders?

Matt S.
02-29-08, 12:37 PM
It is against forum guidelines to post links to other forums but I do recommend a yahoo or google search for "eating disorder forums" "eating disorder message boards" or whether it is anorexia, bulimia, or binge eating with one of those two (message board, forum etc.).

I personally don't know of any, sorry.

Ethereal
02-29-08, 12:47 PM
Oh, sorry, I didn't know about that forum rule.

I did a search on google and yahoo, and found some, but not built up like this. I like how organized it is, and the possibility to subscribe to threads, blog etc.

Matt S.
02-29-08, 12:54 PM
I will say that if I stumble upon one (my flavor of ADHD seems to cause me to look for random things on the internet when I am bored and it is a cold winter where I live so I don't go anywhere) I will use the forum feature that allows us to send a message via email to you.

Ethereal
02-29-08, 02:13 PM
I will say that if I stumble upon one (my flavor of ADHD seems to cause me to look for random things on the internet when I am bored and it is a cold winter where I live so I don't go anywhere) I will use the forum feature that allows us to send a message via email to you.

Thank you, Matt S! :)

Matt S.
02-29-08, 02:21 PM
You're welcome, anytime, I have had issues with Anorexia myself so I understand

sarey
02-29-08, 04:00 PM
hmmmm
just dont go to any PRO eating disorder websites
dont stumble across the wrong one

i know one would u like me to pm u it?
its REALLY good
i have been there for a few weeks now and they help me alot.

its a bit laid out like this too so it should be okay i hope?

Ethereal
02-29-08, 04:07 PM
Yes, please PM me!:)

I was a member of a pro ana forum for about a year, but I haven't been there in about 6 months, and will never go back. I met some nice people with compulsive overeating/bulimia issues who are now trying to eat in a healthy way, and I keep in touch with them.

sarey
02-29-08, 04:16 PM
its very very good that they are trying to eat healthier now :)
i rarely eat myself, but the medication sorta contriubutes to that aswell, and i used to make myself sick for, but then in 2006 i lost some weight, (40 odd pounds) and yes, kept it off, and i rarely ate, i exercise as much as physically possible, and god... i hate the temptations to make myself sick i hate it so much
i hate the voice in my head saying no dont eat no dont do that dont fail dont give up never eat again you fat slob of failure.

ill pm ya now anyway
sorry lol blabbering on as per usual!!!

bliss22
03-15-08, 09:30 PM
I know of many... but I don't know you well enough to give you the names. :D

hahah. Just kidding. I'll send you a PM.

lara123
01-08-09, 12:42 AM
I would suggest you to visit,
<cite>www.psychforums.com (http://www.psychforums.com)
</cite><cite>This has lot of informations for you.
-------------------------------------------------
lara
</cite>
Bulimia News and Discussion Forum (http://www.bulimia.us.com)