View Full Version : So upset with myself!

Laura89
03-16-08, 02:32 PM
I am so upset with myself. I haven't been eating. Therefore, this morning I woke up drove to starbucks and binge there. When and got more food, purge at the store. Then got laxatives. Now I don't want to eat anything today. I am upset that I just spend so much money on food I am not going to eat. That I took laxatives, which I never do. My mom tells me I look pale. My boyfriend misses me and wants to see me. I don't want him to see me like this. I miss him dearly; just I don't want to be near anyone when I just binge. I have so much schoolwork, if I don't finish it I won't get high school gradation.

I just need to vent. Thanks for listening.

Bluerose
03-16-08, 05:58 PM
Laura89,

Sorry to hear about your struggle. Best wishes, hope tomorrow finds you feeling better. Take care of you.

Angie_C
01-09-09, 03:19 AM
Hey girl i know what your going thru i too had issue's with eating to the point were i had to get outside help if u want to talk about anything pm if not dont let it get the best of you ! nothings wrong with asking for help =]

wsmac
01-09-09, 03:52 AM
Sorry to hear what you are going through.

I hope you can find a way to break out of the pattern and depression.

sarek
01-09-09, 04:18 AM
Stay strong Laura. Never forget to love yourself. You are worth it.

sarey
01-10-09, 05:42 AM
Hey hun. I know what you're going through. I've been suffering with an ED for 4 years now. It's hell. Do you see anyone for this? I think it's worth a try if you don't.

andartarius
01-10-09, 05:50 AM
I had also issues with eating and i totally understand wat your going trough.... i wasnt hungry and didnt felt like eating, i just needed some air but somehow the air didnt seemed to come... yet your gonna get trough it its a promise :D

ecu20
01-20-09, 08:09 PM
Kinda late but...

I used to binge eat as a teenager, and come to find out binge eating causes dopamine release... pretty strong in some people I might add. Don't get too down on this one slip up!! Try eating some healthier foods and get on a schedule to eat (4-6 meals a day! they don't have to be huge).

Let us know how it's going with an update please :).