View Full Version : Pharmacy delivery

lleticia
04-02-08, 08:28 AM
Hello
Some know that it sends abroad pharmacy medicine for ADHD in UK? .
For example I command from Spain prescription and pharmacy send medicine on cash on delivery
Thanks in advance.

skatty
04-08-08, 07:07 PM
Es muy duro a conseguir un diagnóstico en Inglaterra. A enviar Estimulantes a otro país es ileglal.

;)

It's very hard to get a diagnosis in England. Sending stimulants to other countries is ilegal.

lleticia
05-16-08, 03:47 PM
Hello
Some know that it sends abroad pharmacy medicine for ADHD in UK? .
For example I command from Spain prescription and pharmacy send medicine on cash on delivery
Thanks in advance.

Hello, I think there's a mistake and has not been misunderstood my question, is not illegal shipment of drugs between the countries that always takes place in a controlled manner, that is a pharmacy can send medicine to another pharmacy or people from other countries always that they meet the legal requirements to do so.
I ask whether it is not easy or difficult to diagnose in England.
Nor understand because receive a warning from the chairman.
Other people in this forum explain how to contact pharmacies in other countries and thanks to them that answered my question.
Greetings.

lleticia
05-16-08, 03:55 PM
Es muy duro a conseguir un diagnóstico en Inglaterra. A enviar Estimulantes a otro país es ileglal.

;)

It's very hard to get a diagnosis in England. Sending stimulants to other countries is ilegal.

Hello, this question is for the user skatty:
Perhaps in my post was asked to send someone stimulants?, Please read well before answering.
greetings.