View Full Version : Girl Issues

Dustin
04-03-08, 05:37 PM
Yes this is a whine thread but seriously I quit.

it was okay.
i never got a break.
so i was pretty ****ed about that.
um, no it wasn't really busy.
i mean linda said it was, but it felt really slow.
oh, well i have cingular & i pay 30 for unlimited a month.
if thats what you mean.
and why do you want my cell?
sorry i'm asking, but i hate giving it out unless we're like best friends.
--------------------

I asked for a girls cell number after 2 weeks, and she replied with that. So do you guys agree that she hates me?

britbrat
04-03-08, 06:51 PM
no, she just doesnt want people in her phone that she wont contact or that wont contact her..its probably just some issue she has thats all

Imnapl
04-03-08, 07:00 PM
I asked for a girls cell number after 2 weeks, and she replied with that. So do you guys agree that she hates me?How much time have you spent together?

Dustin
04-03-08, 07:24 PM
We work together at a silly fast food job, maybe 2 weeks...

Mincan
04-03-08, 07:29 PM
That sux.

Driver
04-03-08, 07:34 PM
She feels that if she takes your number and puts it in her cell then you're expecting her to call you sometime, which she clearly won't, so she doesn't want you getting upset with her, even though she doesn't really like you well yet.

Ease of, relax, just play it cool.

Mincan
04-03-08, 07:40 PM
Yea this person with the women boots is right, the worst thing you could do is get angry or feel angry inside at this person... play it "cool" like you are so cool like nothing matters to you even though everything matters to you...

Imnapl
04-03-08, 07:50 PM
We work together at a silly fast food job, maybe 2 weeks...Has she been flirting with you?

Dustin
04-03-08, 07:51 PM
Ok, well I asked her for hers, just for texting. Nothing else....;) I don't know why her calling me would be an issue.

Imnapl
04-03-08, 07:58 PM
Dustin, does this girl have a boyfriend?

Dustin
04-03-08, 08:00 PM
Has she been flirting with you?

A little, I have no idea though.

Dustin, does this girl have a boyfriend?
Nope, homeschooled, what do you think? I am too though.

Mincan
04-03-08, 08:12 PM
Go for it dude. I never got the chance thanks to a ****ing cult until this year to do that, so of course that means prolly never... been too long.

Imnapl
04-03-08, 08:13 PM
I think perhaps you are rushing this new relationship. Rather than come on too strong, why not just enjoy being at work with her and wait for her to ask for your number?

Mincan
04-03-08, 08:18 PM
Cause if we dont do something nothing will happen...

...everyone keeps sasking me "why didnt you ever say something" when I said I liked them so long ago and had a crush on them. I guess sometimes they may think you arent interested if you dont say anything, or may feel that they aren't "good enough" for you.

Im seriously not tooting my own horn here, everyone knows what a low opinion of myself I content with, but apparently this is a real possibility with me according to some ... haha, if only they knew... Id be lucky if anyone could stand me... I don't like/do much... yet I do at the same time.

Dustin
04-03-08, 08:21 PM
I hear you mincan, it's a fine line. I waited 8 months before asking one girl out, and got a no but she still went to dinner with me as a friend. So this time I plan to wait likely around 2 before asking her out before I quit.

Driver
04-03-08, 08:33 PM
I hear you mincan, it's a fine line. I waited 8 months before asking one girl out, and got a no but she still went to dinner with me as a friend. So this time I plan to wait likely around 2 before asking her out before I quit.

If you're planning on asking her out then don't wait, otherwise you'll end up trapped in the friends zone.

Just flirt with her, let her know you're interested, and see if she flirts back. If she does, go for it.

Mincan
04-03-08, 09:33 PM
Friends zone sux... I'd rather get birdshot in the face... you mean I have to listen to all this **** and I get no sex? not fair. :p

Dustin
04-03-08, 09:52 PM
I prob won't ask her out at all even though I'd like to.

Driver
04-03-08, 09:56 PM
I prob won't ask her out at all even though I'd like to.

You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by asking her out.

Dustin
04-03-08, 10:16 PM
but I know it's not realistic that she will say yes... lol

Imnapl
04-03-08, 10:30 PM
You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by asking her out.It might cause problems at the workplace.

Driver
04-03-08, 10:35 PM
It might cause problems at the workplace.

It'll cause more problems if he's hovering around her like a bad smell or a love sick puppy.

The mere act won't cause problems, it's how they choose to act afterwards that will.

Mincan
04-04-08, 12:00 AM
Just Do It!

MJwatson
04-04-08, 02:42 AM
She doesn't hate you...she just dosen't trust you....keep talking to her at work...make her laugh. Laughing is comfortable. The next time the schedule comes out offer her a ride home. Make sure you get at least 2 texts on the ride home and one call....'ignore' all calls and text when you are with her!! She will then have this urge to text you...to see if you ignore her...don't do it. Casually find obvious yet indirect ways to compliment her...like "these uniforms are lame (pause for her comment) then say You might be the only person to look pretty in a (insert business nsme) uniform. Smile, then go restock something...:) trust me...you'll be totally money and not even know it! :)

Dustin
04-07-08, 09:53 PM
she actually has now trended colder against me as she's meeting other guys which is cool but I prob was to pushy or awkward which is typical . Anyway I'm not to upset about it. But I still somewhat like her.. :) So anyway which of these 4 ways would be a good way to ask her. It's to hard to ask in person at a part time job so I'll ask on aim.

1. Hey I've put in my notice at CFA, so I've done it a year. yay, anyway it was great getting to know you and we should hang out sometime.

2. Hey I put in my notice at CFA, and I was wondering would you go to a movie with me? As I've really enjoyed getting to know you, and I prob won't see you again as I'm moving within the month.

3. Hey, I've really been happy to get to know you. I may seem a bit awkward as I have Asperger's Syndrome, but I was wondering if you would give me a chance and go on a date with me.

4. PLEASE DATE ME!

5. other (please explain)

britbrat
04-07-08, 10:31 PM
mmmm those seem kinda like you're trying to get her to feel guilty to go out with her..i think you should just be like hey, ive been meaning to ask if you wanted to hang out sometime with me? it makes it seem casual nice not to pushy and it can get her to feel quite comfortable

Dustin
04-07-08, 10:56 PM
How about... Hey do you want to go catch a movie with me this weekend, since I've been wanting to to see *so and so* movie and just wanted to invite you to go out to one with me. BTW, As I'm sure you know I'm moving on from that job to college so that will be fun.

britbrat
04-07-08, 10:59 PM
mmm thats a mouthfull lol
save the job and college thing for the night you guys are out so it gives you leadway into conversation starters but to ask her out just be like hey, i was wondering if you wanted to go see *so and so* with me this weekend?

Dustin
04-07-08, 11:03 PM
but that leaves out the guilt trip....lol . I have to give a reason, to convince don't I? or does that make it worse?

MJwatson
04-07-08, 11:48 PM
Less is more...man..really!

livinginchaos
04-08-08, 12:56 AM
no need to need a reason! Just ask!

Driver
04-08-08, 06:27 AM
Keep it simple, keep it cool. "Do you wanna go catch a movie sometime?"

britbrat
04-08-08, 07:06 AM
agreed with amykins...you dont want to make a guilt trip cause that makes her feel sorry for you not feel like you're a friend...you dont want to convince someone to go out with you thats just sad..

Driver
04-08-08, 08:07 AM
but that leaves out the guilt trip....lol . I have to give a reason, to convince don't I? or does that make it worse?

You cannot convince a girl to like you. The moment to impress her has passed: that moment was most likely the first time she met you (or laid eyes on you). She's either interested in you or not, all you can do is let her know you're interested and take it from there.

Dustin
04-08-08, 10:24 AM
Meh true, I just know she's likely going to say no but I want to try anyway. Is it a good idea NOT to message her on facebook or AIM, like at all? As I prob did to much (maybe 5 times in 3 weeks) before.

MJwatson
04-08-08, 01:13 PM
You cannot convince a girl to like you. The moment to impress her has passed: that moment was most likely the first time she met you (or laid eyes on you). She's either interested in you or not, all you can do is let her know you're interested and take it from there.

Driver speaks the truth! She might be interested and you just don't know!
Just ask, simple, about doing whatever. No guilt, don't play a sympathy card...and don't talk to much! (my biggest mistake) So she'll either say yes...and you'll go out. Or she will say no....but your going away soon right?

Also, like Britbrat said...

you dont want to make a guilt trip cause that makes her feel sorry for you not feel like you're a friend...you dont want to convince someone to go out with you thats just sad..

yeah really! heck, I'll got to the movies with you! If it wasn't illegal in most states...:D

Dustin
04-08-08, 03:23 PM
I'm 18. :P Want to hook up? jk lol

but thanks you guys have helped me. :)

MJwatson
04-08-08, 04:34 PM
I'm 18. :P Want to hook up? jk lol

but thanks you guys have helped me. :)

LOL! I thought that might get a laugh out of you! Did you ask her yet? What is her response to your AIM and facebook messages?:)

Dustin
04-08-08, 05:03 PM
"your a ****ing weirdo, I'm reporting you to the police physcho"

no, I am not going to ask for another month. I just think long term.

Mincan
04-08-08, 05:06 PM

Never happened to you? With ADHD, it's pretty much the only way I've been able to do it yet...

Dustin
04-08-08, 05:20 PM
Never happened to you? With ADHD, it's pretty much the only way I've been able to do it yet...With trying to "convince" her to go?

Mincan
04-08-08, 05:49 PM
WEll yea I guess you are right. But you know what I mean. THey need time to like me. I don't usually try to make anyone like me, I couldn't care less. TOo stressful to care what people think.

MJwatson
04-08-08, 06:02 PM
WEll yea I guess you are right. But you know what I mean. THey need time to like me. I don't usually try to make anyone like me, I couldn't care less. TOo stressful to care what people think.

Agreed....caring is stressfull.......Unfortunately, i have that wimpy,sensitive, caring personality. So, if you can... Best to spend your time on someone who wants to spend it with you!! :)

Driver
04-09-08, 04:12 AM
no, I am not going to ask for another month. I just think long term.

Alright, I'm going to lay it out straight. Chances are she already knows that you like her (no she doesn't read your mind, she reads your body-language and just knows through her intuition). If she does like you, and I'm guessing you've known her for sometime, she will drive herself neurotic wondering why you have not asked her out yet (no, a girl will not ask you out if she likes you, she'll wait for you to do it). In a months time, she would have probably gotten over you and you've missed your chance.

If you want to go out with her: it's either now or never.

MJwatson
04-09-08, 04:17 AM
Alright, I'm going to lay it out straight. Chances are she already knows that you like her (no she doesn't read your mind, she reads your body-language and just knows through her intuition). If she does like you, and I'm guessing you've known her for sometime, she will drive herself neurotic wondering why you have not asked her out yet (no, a girl will not ask you out if she likes you, she'll wait for you to do it). In a months time, she would have probably gotten over you and you've missed your chance.

If you want to go out with her: it's either now or never.

Agreed! I never could tell if a guy liked me...:confused:.....still can't. Anyway Driver can read girls man! He can read me like a book?!!!:p

Driver
04-09-08, 04:33 AM
Anyway Driver can read girls man! He can read me like a book?!!!:p

See Amy.
See Amy, run.
Run, Amy, run!

~boots~
04-09-08, 04:43 AM
See Amy.
See Amy, run.
Run, Amy, run!

LOL
SEE SPOT RUN
Run Spot Run
See Dora run :)

oh dear..sorry..off topic again:eek:

MJwatson
04-09-08, 05:24 AM
See Amy.
See Amy, run.
Run, Amy, run!

I get it I get it...sheesh....(what can I say Dustin,,,I'm an openbook! ;))

Dustin
04-09-08, 08:38 AM
I don't think she does think I like her, to be honest. As I have AS, and my body language is horrible. I've flirted around with her some but I've always acted like an annoyed twit when she messes up. Plus I seemed to offend her when I said my mom got fatter from a workout program she was telling me about. Who knew, I thought it was funny. She didn't seem to. I think she thinks I'm just kind of an odd guy, maybe a little annoying but pretty cool for helping her out and a good guy to talk to. I don't think she thinks much more, than that. Even if she did like me she is homeschooled and 2 years younger than me so her parents may say no for all I know. That's likely the reason she didn't hand out her cell number to begin with. So if anything I'm going to back off but still be friendly enough. A month from now is when I actually leave, so I can accept the inevitable rejection better than I could if I still had to see her 0-3 times a week like I do now.

Mincan
04-09-08, 09:46 AM
(no, a girl will not ask you out if she likes you, she'll wait for you to do it).

Unless they have ADHD. Then all bets are off. Both girls that actually asked me out had it bad.

MJwatson
04-09-08, 02:42 PM
OMG! What are you two thinking!!! I am not good with picking up on stuff ESPECIALLY if it is followed by this :p......

I've always acted like an annoyed twit when she messes up.

LOL! Why? You probably made her feel bad! If anything she probably thinks you DON'T like her!!! ADHD or not, no girl is going to ask out a guy that she thinks doesn't even like her!!!:D

Mincan
04-09-08, 03:36 PM
Agreed....caring is stressfull.......Unfortunately, i have that wimpy,sensitive, caring personality. So, if you can... Best to spend your time on someone who wants to spend it with you!! :)

Yes, but I also have that caring personality and try my best to show it. If they don't like that caring personality, THATS WHEN I don't care what they think.

Mincan
04-09-08, 03:48 PM
LOL! Why? You probably made her feel bad! If anything she probably thinks you DON'T like her!!! ADHD or not, no girl is going to ask out a guy that she thinks doesn't even like her!!!:D

OM MY GOD< THIS IS WHAT AMYKINS HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS ****ING TIME. GOTH DAMNIT IM DUMB. She doesn't think I like her so she is not being my friend anymore :( that means that she doesn't understand that my feelings come out in gushings and droughts.... sigh

MJwatson
04-09-08, 04:38 PM
OM MY GOD< THIS IS WHAT AMYKINS HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS ****ING TIME. GOTH DAMNIT IM DUMB. She doesn't think I like her so she is not being my friend anymore :( that means that she doesn't understand that my feelings come out in gushings and droughts.... sigh

This just hit you? Are you serious? I have been trying to be your friend and get throught to you..That everyone is making fun of me! No, I don't understand how your feeling come out......gushings and droughts? I will understand if you take the time to tell me!!!! When I first posted with you I was like "there is my new best friend!!" :)
Now I look like an idiot cause everybody knows and are making fun of me because I see a friend in you somewhere...or I did. YOU think I am the one not being YOUR friend? You wrote me off weeks ago!!!

See Dustin? See? what did she do when you got all irritated with her?

Mincan
04-09-08, 04:55 PM
Thats how it comes out.... I have OCD and ADHD, please have pity.

MJwatson
04-09-08, 05:57 PM

Nice try Dread Pirate Roberts....If you want pity from me, pick the 2 conditions that I don't also have!:rolleyes: That is so lame I had to laugh. So basically one day I will be flooded with niceness, then a drought, with an occassional all caps blasting post? If all you have said is true and sincere, I must build up my tolerance to you Iocaine Powder as soon as I can so we can laugh again?;)

***Dustin..pay attentionhere..make sure you didn't make her feel like an idiot. If you did hurt her feelings, all you can do is lay your cards on the table, and start explaining! ;)

MJwatson
04-09-08, 05:59 PM

Curiously....what DID you think I was talking about all this time???:p

Mincan
04-09-08, 06:04 PM
Really I have no idea because I'm on the verge of breaking my decade long depression and anxiety streak. I've just been trying to keep up with you without losing you! :(

MJwatson
04-09-08, 07:19 PM
Really I have no idea because I'm on the verge of breaking my decade long depression and anxiety streak. I've just been trying to keep up with you without losing you! :(

But I thought I read and supported everything you tried. I had the utmost faith that you could do it! I even sent encouraging messages!! I have always been here.....what do you mean by keep up without losing me? I don't ditch friends....well, I might, if they wrote me off..in all caps....publicly.....and made me cry......;)

Did you make this girl cry Dustin? Ever?

Dustin
04-09-08, 09:34 PM
No, lol.

MJwatson
04-09-08, 11:47 PM
No, lol.

GOOD!:p

Did we help you? lol!

Driver
04-10-08, 01:38 AM

The people who feel they deserve pity are the ones who don't get any pity at all.

MJwatson
04-10-08, 02:51 AM
The people who feel they deserve pity are the ones who don't get any pity at all.

Ah-ha!..They shouldn't should they?:rolleyes:

Dustin
04-10-08, 12:07 PM
Well I will let you guys know how rudely she rejected me. :P

MJwatson
04-10-08, 12:21 PM
Well I will let you guys know how rudely she rejected me. :P

What? How? What did she say? :mad:

ADDAWAY
04-10-08, 12:30 PM
I think he was talking about future, possible rejection rather than past rejection AK but he used the wrong tense ... :confused:

My $.02s, Dustin ... go up to her and tell her humorously, with a wink, that you're a nerd and no one will go out with you! SMILE big. Then say, hey, sorry (touch her arm with two or three fingers lightly as you're saying that), maybe I wasn't sensitive enough to stuff ... 'cause I like you & that made me a bit edgy ... tell a funny story, or something self-deprecating and funny (not whiny, no excuses) ... then say, can I buy you a cup of ... don't be pushy or appear desperate ... mean everything you say, except the humorous stuff unless it fits ...:cool:

Good luck... :)

P.S. How would you react to that approach, AK, if you were in her shoes?

MJwatson
04-10-08, 01:09 PM
I think he was talking about future, possible rejection rather than past rejection AK but he used the wrong tense ... :confused:

My $.02s, Dustin ... go up to her and tell her humorously, with a wink, that you're a nerd and no one will go out with you! SMILE big. Then say, hey, sorry (touch her arm with two or three fingers lightly as you're saying that), maybe I wasn't sensitive enough to stuff ... 'cause I like you & that made me a bit edgy ... tell a funny story, or something self-deprecating and funny (not whiny, no excuses) ... then say, can I buy you a cup of ... don't be pushy or appear desperate ... mean everything you say, except the humorous stuff unless it fits ...:cool:

Good luck... :)

P.S. How would you react to that approach, AK, if you were in her shoes?

THAT would TOTALLY get me!! Humor mixed with sincere flattery...Luscious! Is it hot in here???:D

Mincan
04-10-08, 03:27 PM
Hmm sounds like my cup of pee.

ADDAWAY
04-10-08, 03:40 PM
You should have no problem ... as you can get that any ol' wee time with frumpets.

MJwatson
04-10-08, 06:01 PM
You should have no problem ... as you can get that any ol' wee time with frumpets.

****Amykins (NOT 'christina') melts like butter**** come Max...we must leave the teen thread!:rolleyes:

MJwatson
04-10-08, 06:03 PM
Dustin, call the girl by her correct name. try NOT to accuse her of being (of all things) a different girl!!!

Dustin
04-13-08, 11:23 AM
Never. I won't now, I aimed her a few times, no reply. Maybe she was busy so I sent a message on fb saying sorry if I immed you to much as I see you didn't reply to me. I prob made it worse as she could had been busy but whatever, she was nice before. She replied to my message with "ok." so I basically threw my hands in the air and said next. why ask? She's already told me no, twice now. I've gotten the hint the 2nd time, no need to look even more like a creep than I already do.

MJwatson
04-13-08, 05:00 PM
((hug))

You don't look like a creep. I've been brushed off before, too. It's sucks. But you are young! There will me others...plus, you now have the brilliant minds of Amykins and Addaway to advise you!! :p

Never. I won't now, I aimed her a few times, no reply. Maybe she was busy so I sent a message on fb saying sorry if I immed you to much as I see you didn't reply to me. I prob made it worse as she could had been busy but whatever, she was nice before. She replied to my message with "ok." so I basically threw my hands in the air and said next. why ask? She's already told me no, twice now. I've gotten the hint the 2nd time, no need to look even more like a creep than I already do.

Dustin
04-14-08, 12:06 AM
lol thanks guys. I like this forum. :) and yea I'm not the only guy there to have a similar iissue.

Driver
04-14-08, 02:34 AM
With experience, comes wisdom.

Don't worry Dustin. Even though she said no, you're a better person for it. Next time you'll find it a little bit easier to talk to the girl you wish to date.

MJwatson
04-14-08, 12:52 PM
My Bad Driver! I just assumed that everyone just "knew" you were the Yoda of the ladies world.....Dustin..make a note of that! :)

And Dustin, you are not the only guy or girl in this whole wide world to have that happen!!! Let me think waaaay back to high school and I'll tell you one of my rejection stories.....:)

Dustin
04-16-08, 08:30 PM
Knowing me I'll ask her out for the hell of it anyway. lol prob a horrible idea, but meh.

Imnapl
04-16-08, 08:41 PM
Knowing me I'll ask her out for the hell of it anyway. lol prob a horrible idea, but meh.Dustin, there's another thread you might be interested in.
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=578289&postcount=16

Dustin
04-16-08, 08:54 PM
well duh, I know that much. Basically doing something like that is socially retarded, my main problems lie in Non Verbal Learning Disorder and not AS. I'm not fully sure I even have AS. Someone talking to you does not mean they like you, I know this enough myself as I'll talk to most people. Still telling if it's ok to ask someone out is very difficult, for me. my above post was basically saracsim, but I'm over it.

Dustin
04-16-08, 09:06 PM
thanks for the link though, interesting thread.

Imnapl
04-16-08, 09:16 PM
well duh, I know that much. Basically doing something like that is socially retarded, my main problems lie in Non Verbal Learning Disorder and not AS. I'm not fully sure I even have AS. Someone talking to you does not mean they like you, I know this enough myself as I'll talk to most people. Still telling if it's ok to ask someone out is very difficult, for me. my above post was basically saracsim, but I'm over it.So if a girl says no, she means no?

Dustin
04-16-08, 09:21 PM
So if a girl says no, she means no?If she's direct about it, I have a harder time with nonverbal clues. Last summer I asked a girl out and she told me no nicely but clearly and I thanked her for that. What do you mean by your question anyway?

Imnapl
04-16-08, 09:31 PM
If she's direct about it, I have a harder time with nonverbal clues. Last summer I asked a girl out and she told me know nicely but clearly and I thanked her for that. What do you mean by your question anyway?Just a tone or mood I sensed. Unfortunately, your thread got majorly hijacked - seems to be a lot of that going around.

Dustin
04-16-08, 09:33 PM
Nah it's cool, the people at this forum are better than most... Forums are forums, lol. but yes- no means no, but if I'm not sure I have a hard time deciding to ask or not. I've only started asking within the last year so that's why it's still hard.

Imnapl
04-16-08, 09:35 PM
The best dates I've had just happened. I met my husband on my first and only blind date. LOL! He was drop dead gorgeous and we've been married almost 30 years.

Dustin
04-27-08, 11:35 AM
So as I posted before I met this girl at my job and whatnot. Now I added her to my fb and she WAS cool with that, and i aimed with her some. Then one day she quit replying then blocked me. So I was like ok, that makes no sense, but w/e this girl just isn't into me. Yet, she still chats with me on facebook and at work she talks to me more than almost anyone there about her life, or what's she is doing. She said before that she didn't want people calling her unless they are her best friend, and maybe she now feels the same way about aim? Or maybe she's to busy to talk to me on it and just blocked me so I wouldn't get upset or think she was ignoring me. So either this girl really dislikes me, or something else. If she disliked me it seems like she wouldn't chat with me at work. I mean she chats with some of the girls, (as most girls do) but she does seem to chat with me more than most of the other guys. Then on top of that... another guy tried to speak to her and she would not say a word to him, even though he asked her direct questions. Has anyone else seen anything like this? It's highly confusing.

Imnapl
04-27-08, 12:02 PM
Dustin, are you willing to accept the relationship on your female friend's terms?

Dustin
04-27-08, 01:26 PM
What's her terms? lol Remember, I'm an aspie. :P

Would it be wrong to ask her to a movie??

Imnapl
04-27-08, 03:17 PM
What's her terms? lol Remember, I'm an aspie. :P

Would it be wrong to ask her to a movie??Wrong? That implies moral judgement, but maybe you've got a point there. Dustin, from just the little you have shared with us, I think you should leave the poor girl alone. Aspies can get help to improve social behavior. Have you read any of Temple Grandin's books?

Dustin
04-27-08, 04:39 PM
Wrong? That implies moral judgement, but maybe you've got a point there. Dustin, from just the little you have shared with us, I think you should leave the poor girl alone. Aspies can get help to improve social behavior. Have you read any of Temple Grandin's books?Yes, I have. and ok, thanks for your advice your correct.

dcmoney05
04-27-08, 05:04 PM
So as I posted before I met this girl at my job and whatnot. Now I added her to my fb and she WAS cool with that, and i aimed with her some. Then one day she quit replying then blocked me. So I was like ok, that makes no sense, but w/e this girl just isn't into me. Yet, she still chats with me on facebook and at work she talks to me more than almost anyone there about her life, or what's she is doing. She said before that she didn't want people calling her unless they are her best friend, and maybe she now feels the same way about aim? Or maybe she's to busy to talk to me on it and just blocked me so I wouldn't get upset or think she was ignoring me. So either this girl really dislikes me, or something else. If she disliked me it seems like she wouldn't chat with me at work. I mean she chats with some of the girls, (as most girls do) but she does seem to chat with me more than most of the other guys. Then on top of that... another guy tried to speak to her and she would not say a word to him, even though he asked her direct questions. Has anyone else seen anything like this? It's highly confusing.

you are thinking to much. you have been put in the associate zone which is not to be confused with the friend zone. its like i know you but only at work. you can either be cool with it or let it go. maybe it will grow into something maybe it wont but never be afraid to ask a question. all you are looking for is a yes or no.

Dustin
04-27-08, 06:24 PM
you are thinking to much. you have been put in the associate zone which is not to be confused with the friend zone. its like i know you but only at work. you can either be cool with it or let it go. maybe it will grow into something maybe it wont but never be afraid to ask a question. all you are looking for is a yes or no.story of my life. lmao