View Full Version : MA in Art therapy student interested in researching ASD

butterfly1975
04-08-08, 10:26 PM
Hi all,

My research topic for my MA is 'How do autistic individuals and those with aspergers experience their world?'

I'm particularly interested in hearing from people who are autistic or have aspergers, and also the people/ carers in their everyday lives.

Information will only be used for research purposes (in my dissertation) and only with the written consent of participants. Under no circumstances will names be used.

Thank you in advance.

Julie

butterfly1975
04-08-08, 11:51 PM
I would also be really interested in chatting live ( through this forum unless they live in or near brisbane, australia!) with anyone who is interested:) Thanks.

khvidd32
09-07-08, 10:29 PM
Hello, Are you still pursuing your research in this (ASD) area? I am an adult with Aspergers and use artwork to process information. I also have an interest in art therapy and have worked with children using art myself. Please contact me through private message {moderator edited} if you would like to have an interview via the internet. thanks and good luck.
-Karen.

khvidd32
09-07-08, 10:30 PM
I am in QLD as well...can do a live chat via google chat if you would like...
-Karen

QueensU_girl
09-22-08, 02:51 PM
re: #1 (how to ASD and Aspie folks experience the world)

I think I heard Temple Grandin's books and the "Too Bright, Too Loud" (sp) lady's book calling your name...

Jed Thorton
09-28-08, 12:27 AM
I like it