View Full Version : I'm not sure what to think now

blueyeyore
04-17-08, 12:31 PM
So I had my pdoc appt yesterday and told him everything that's been going on with the Depakote and Adderall...not sleeping, anger(well more blind rage)...so on and so forth.

He took me off the Depakote and put me on Prozac...I'm not sure it just seems kind of odd for me. I mean, yes I have OCD and Anxiety according to the therapist...so it'll help those, but does this mean I'm not bipolar??

*shrugs* He doesn't ever tell me my Dx...which is nice because there is never a label, but sometimes it's just nice to know where you fit.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

~boots~
04-17-08, 07:37 PM
So I had my pdoc appt yesterday and told him everything that's been going on with the Depakote and Adderall...not sleeping, anger(well more blind rage)...so on and so forth.

He took me off the Depakote and put me on Prozac...I'm not sure it just seems kind of odd for me. I mean, yes I have OCD and Anxiety according to the therapist...so it'll help those, but does this mean I'm not bipolar??

*shrugs* He doesn't ever tell me my Dx...which is nice because there is never a label, but sometimes it's just nice to know where you fit.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
I have no idea BEY about those issues, so I hope someone else has some idea that may help

hugs...