View Full Version : Is it just me?

DemonWraith
04-18-08, 11:43 PM
This is me.

When I'm walking along, I'll see something and it'll trigger a visual memory, and then that memory will trigger something else and so on. I'm a very random person and how I visualize it, I imagine my thought pattern as thousands of lines with individual thoughts in it, and me as a blue dot jumping across lines sparatically. Does this happen to a lot of people, or is it just me?

ninjanicole
04-19-08, 01:52 AM
What you are describing sounds familiar to me, but i visualise it in a different way.

My head is full of piles and categories of things that are all linked up to each other where they are related. Everything i see, hear etc is checked against all the categories untill i find a place for it, and if there is no place for it one is made. Unfortunately none of the boxes are labelled. lol..

When i do what you describe i'm following the links between the different categories and often making new connections between them, kind of like following clues on a treasure hunt or something..

~boots~
04-19-08, 10:47 AM
When I'm walking along, I'll see something and it'll trigger a visual memory, and then that memory will trigger something else and so on.that's exactly what I d too ;)

Daveg
04-21-08, 12:30 AM
Happens to me all the time!!!