View Full Version : High Speed Low Drag

cpl.maniac
04-22-08, 11:28 AM
Okay everyone. Having ADHD I'm always on the move. I like to keep things high speed, low drag.

What do you guys like to carry with you as your outside brains? Is it just a cell phone, a moleskine, a little planner. Do you carry a messanger bag with you, use a purse?

Me personally I use one of the cheapest motorola phones as my calendar and either a notepad or notecards.

I sync up with my work calendar on the wall and the one at home on the fridge.
I also wear a 5 alarm vibrating watch. When it goes off I say its my Spidey sense tingling. I better react to it or something bad will happen.

I like to get up and go and I don't like my pockets full.

Anyone else like this?

I like to see about different options maybe theres something out there I never thought of before.

Later,
Walt

Mincan
04-22-08, 11:44 AM
Yes, I do use a messenger bag... and take whatever I think I'll need with me. I never know exactly what I'm going to be doing on my adventures so I like a lot. Right now I'm looking for a store that sells nice compasses which will help me navigate the back streets when I'm exploring at night and well okay I shouldn't get lost but I like to have a compass! :P

I also use my phone as a calander and have it remind me a hour before all appointments. I also use it as an alarm clock in the morning (my grama took my alarm clock months ago and of course I haven't replaced it yet).

I always have a mini flip-pad and pen in my bag... I write down everything I want to do in it and consult it from time to time. No I don't like my pockets full, looks stupid. I'm already not complete without my bag, I could never leave home without it. I even took it with me to a funeral yesterday... wore it over my dress shirt and tie... lol.

Cheers Walt!

ADDAWAY
04-22-08, 11:56 AM
Smartphone & fruitbowl.

ech5
08-05-08, 10:53 AM
who makes vibrating watches?

xraylady33
08-05-08, 01:02 PM
Phone...all in one..yes I am a texter..text me self for appts.
I am known for the bag..I have one for all seasons, and everyone says "here comes MARY POPPINS"..it has everything..
I am a "you never know" kinda girl..so change of scrubs in car...
Sports gear for kid..
Magazine for traffic..
Case of water..for who knows...
Windex..papertowels..neat freak..
Purse full of stuff, and always extra meds...
And yes I need a trailer to cart it around.LOL
Really though..me, my phone, and I set pages to go off at particular times.

But would love a vibrating watch..but oh not soooo chic..

qhcowgirl
08-05-08, 01:53 PM
My pocket knife, my "wallet" (drivers license and $$$ with a piece of paper wrapped around it b/c I haven't gotten around to getting a real wallet for half a year at least now), and my phone that I don't know how to use.

Oh, and my watch.

Louder Than Love
08-05-08, 06:13 PM
The Helio, best little invention ever.
GPS
Internet
QWERTY keypad
OnStar
Games
Notepad/ Text editor
Memory for music/ applications

Oh yeah, and it's one of those telephone thingies too.

I absolutely refuse to use a phone or PDA named after a fruit.
ridiculous.