View Full Version : What?! No posts here?

RoadRage
08-03-02, 04:34 AM
Being 32 and recently diagnosed with ADD, I had to develop defenses and adapt the best way I could to the utter torture we go through growing up undiagnosed. I always felt different and couldn't figure out how to fit in. Not in grade school right up til the present time. I haven't peeled off all the layers of emotions yet but I can tell you that anger was right on top and it was how I dealt with EVERYTHING. I'm grateful (& lucky) to be alive and not in jail (or PRISON). It's embarrassing to admit (because I'm female and petite) that I've been in more fist fights than I can recount and have swallowed my pride many times literally running for my life. Needless to say my social skills amount to almost nothing. I'm disappointed that there aren't any other takers in this forum but then again, who wants to make themselves vulnerable by admitting they committed a crime?!!!!! haha, I'm not that dumb either. Suffice it to say I'm just grateful to have my life and my freedom. Does anyone else have a problem with anger/rage outbursts?

David
08-06-02, 07:27 PM
RoadRage,
I think in time this forum will become pretty popular. Since the site is still pretty new there isn't a whole lot of traffic. I will be up front and admit I have been in trouble with the law in the past due to my risk taking tendancies. I have also been in a larger than normal amount of fights because I liked the excitement, and because I stuck my nose in to help people I probably didn't have any business helping.. Never the less, I think this forum will grow as the population here does.
Thanks for being the first one to come out and post. ;)
David