View Full Version : ADDA Conference July 10-13 MN

Tara
04-30-08, 12:58 PM
I've seen a few scattered posts from people who said that are planning to go to the ADDA Conference this summer in MN.

So who is going?

I'm going to be there! Maybe we can plan an ADD Forums Dinner or something like that.

Sandy4957
04-30-08, 10:38 PM
I'm going to be there.

DillyDots
05-03-08, 01:25 AM
Well, I split my time between Minneapolis and Los Angeles, and I'll be in Minneapolis this summer, so I'm hoping to be there!

4Unpaved
05-14-08, 07:29 PM
I'll be there. I'm volunteering to help with the conference. They have a discounted rate through this Friday if anyone hasn't signed up yet.

rift
05-14-08, 11:10 PM
oh wow! My wife has a hard enough time dealiing with me. This should prove very trying.

Tara
05-14-08, 11:49 PM
There will be support for her there too!!!

Iqita
05-31-08, 12:14 PM
I'll be there...I'm already in the process of preparations...to make sure..I don't forget..whatever needs to be remembered, before the trip..LOL:)

I R ADD
06-26-08, 07:46 AM
Never heard of this. I live in MN maybe I should go check it out

Tara
06-26-08, 04:51 PM
Yes if you are in the area check it out! www.addameeting.com

rift
07-01-08, 03:08 PM
Has anyone been to one of these before? If My wife and I went, it's kind of spendy. I could buy a lot books on the subject for that kind of dough. I just wonder if it's really worth it or am going to hear anything I haven't heard before or couldn't find with a little searching.

Tara
07-01-08, 11:31 PM
First of all I must first say that I am speaking and exhibiting at this years ADDA Conference so I'm sure my opinion might sound a little biased...

But I went to my first ADDA conference 5 years ago and it was a life changing event for me. The sessions are great but for most people it's more about the connections. I know for me it was.

I really hope ADDA starts offering local events that are affordable. I think everybody shoud be able to experience one of these conferences not just those in good financial situations.

Speak up!! If you want ADDA to offer afforable in person events you need to tell them!!!

Fill out this survey from ADDA and/or contact their new president!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=RJckNHUiTpb7ds1WS9OJYw_3d_3d