View Full Version : Reorganizing this forum!!

Spirit
04-01-03, 01:21 AM
Glad you popped in. I plan to reorganize this forum area so that when you are looking for something in paticular in regards to a maindish, BBQ, Dessert, Quick Meals, etc. Still comming up with all the ideas.

If you have any suggestion please let me know.

And yes I will be putting some of my world famouse recipes here...LOL.

This ought to be fun.

Huggz and Thanks ya guys for this opportunity. Now if the admins would just put a spell checker in here for me. :D

irish_lady4
04-01-03, 07:17 AM
huggssssss spirit
i love to cook and look forward to ur world famouse reciepes!!!!!!
lynne

BnB
04-12-03, 10:32 AM
hello and hugggggs. I too love to cook and swap recipies, I look forward to adding a few of my favorite ones in the next little while.
Every time I go garage saling, I buy cookbooks, lol, my ex used to complain that I did not use them a lot anyway, such a waste. I said, well I could certainly have a more expensive hobby or collection. :p

Spirit
04-13-03, 07:22 PM
Thank you Lynne & BnB..and I can't wait to try all of your recipes as well.

BTW..I will be adding a new string..it will be the United States - Canada/Australia/U.K. measurement conversion chart..this should help people to be able to make all the recipes that will be posted here.

Huggz

Andrew
04-13-03, 11:29 PM
What a great idea :)

soc
04-09-04, 05:43 PM
hi Spirit, I would recommend that meats not be paired with main courses as they don't necessarily belong together. also, salads aren't side dishes. :p

soc
04-10-04, 09:00 AM
doh, I just realized your original post was over a year old. :o