View Full Version : re using the chat room

Mouseinthehouse
05-28-08, 06:46 AM
:)Just wondering whether anyone else in the UK is interested in chatting on line?
MITH

Mouseinthehouse
05-30-08, 04:04 PM
I'll take that as a 'No' then... LOL

-MiZ-
05-30-08, 07:59 PM
hi mouse,

ive wanted to say yes id love to chat to this post a few times, coz id really like to see this part of the forum used more, coz other than adders.org (i got annoyed with all there rules and said id not be posting there anymore which got me banned) theres not a lot of uk forums availble

but im just not feeling that talkative at the moment, though i am trying to make some posts recently rather than just read them and think i should post and then not bother

Mouseinthehouse
06-02-08, 05:22 AM
Hi there MiZ

Know what you mean about not feeling talkative. Had to scrape enough enthusiasm to get on the computer this morning.

i will try and be on line tomorrow evening (Tues 3 June) say between 8 and 9 pm. If you can't make that - no probs. Maybe we'll just say 'hello' in real time then leave!

Sometimes the 'It's my toy and I'll decide the rules' gets right up my nose too at which times I just have to mentally close down and and sit quiet. I go into silent mode. I think it is the 'tone' in which it is written that irks most and makes me go all subversive and mutinous! I know if I don't keep quiet then I'm in danger of being a real super cow in writing.

maybe will chat with you tomorrow or maybe anyone else from UK who happens to be on line.

take care
MITH

Mouseinthehouse
06-03-08, 01:36 PM
having suggested between 8 and 9 pm tonight I find that I cannot now make that time.. but suspect there would not be much take up on the chat anyway.
have evening classtomorrow ngiht so will try again between 8 and 9 on Thursday. Sure I'm free that night.

best wishes to anyone from the uk reading this.

MITH

Mouseinthehouse
06-05-08, 05:20 AM
have to cancel again what looks like it would be an appointment with myself anyway and try again another evening. oh well, I'll keep trying.

MITH

-MiZ-
06-05-08, 06:05 AM
hi MITH,

sorry missed the new messages, im also busy this evening, thursday or friday or even the weekend is good with me let me know when is best with you.

-MiZ-
06-05-08, 06:17 AM
id like to make clear after rereading my post that i didnt in anyway mean to snub the rest of this forum as theres tonnes of relavent and usefull info, when saying id like to see a more active uk forum, its just in the uk were so far behind with the regonition treatment of ADHD that i think reading more from a uk perspective would be beneficial.

Mouseinthehouse
06-06-08, 06:52 AM
Hi Miz
don't think anyone would have taken it that way so no worries. and I don't think I'll be able to get on here until Monday next week with the way all other commitments are stacking up at the moment.
Anyway, have a good weekend, hope you live in area which won't be so wet this weekend.
MITH