View Full Version : TDS- does this mean 4x a day?

LeeAnne
06-04-08, 10:27 PM
It's me again.

Nope didn't fill it (clonidine rx), and I'm changing doctors. I feel better after the medication was stopped- topamax (my doctor stopped it). My anxiety is gone.

I have an anxiety disorder this much is true. ADHD? my doctor literally changes her mind about what is bothering me every time I see her.

She asked how my attention was after having an anxiety attack. Of course right after an attack I'm anxious, I can't look people in the eye, and no kidding my attention span is gone.

So for that .1mg clonidine TDS. I know QT is once, BID is twice, and TDS- 3x, or 4x?

Does it seem like overkill to a reaction to a medication (this doctor prescribed risperidal PRN, and when it didn't work PRN said- take it every day- despite a lack of psychotic symptoms). I'm certainly the opposite of hypertensive.

I did request a change in doctors. I did tell the doctor I didn't feel seeing her was going anywhere. I'm really not ready to budge much on the medication issue, and I've been through alot but, often unmedicated. I'm not ragingly bipolar. Some atypical depression, PTSD. I feel they have gone into overkill with treatment.

I don't trust this doctor. She has said much to make me not trust her.

LeeAnne
06-04-08, 10:35 PM
figured it out 3x a day .1mg

QueensU_girl
06-04-08, 11:39 PM
No idea what TDS means.

TID means "3x/day".

LeeAnne
06-04-08, 11:43 PM
Ter Die Sumendum (to be taken 3 times a day; prescription marking) ... TDS

LeeAnne
06-04-08, 11:44 PM