View Full Version : people with PDs

reesah
06-05-08, 05:47 AM
It seems like there's not a whole lot ofus on the site but those of us who are here help each other out a lot. I like you guys and just wanted to say that and thanks for being in here with me ...

come on in, the pool's warm! :rolleyes:

cashmere
06-05-08, 03:25 PM
It seems like there's not a whole lot ofus on the site but those of us who are here help each other out a lot. I like you guys and just wanted to say that and thanks for being in here with me ...

come on in, the pool's warm! :rolleyes:

The thanks should all be sent to you Reesah for being so kind and thoughtfull thinking of others instead of yourself.

We are lucky to have a diamond amongst diamonds.
Stay close or you will be sorely missed.

Please wrap my cashmere blanket around yourself or you'll catch a chill coming out of the pool.

reesah
06-06-08, 12:39 AM
being able to come here and talk to you guys helps a lot. hi cashmere and hi mary!

cashmere
06-06-08, 02:54 AM
being able to come here and talk to you guys helps a lot. hi cashmere and hi mary!

You can come and talk anytime Reesah and by the way have a lovely day.

Cashmere keeping the warmth between us.

reesah
06-14-08, 08:57 AM
Hi cashmere. Just seeing how you are, I had a tiring day but I am ok, trying to go to sleep now.

:)

cashmere
06-14-08, 06:54 PM
Hi cashmere. Just seeing how you are, I had a tiring day but I am ok, trying to go to sleep now.

:)

Life is very stressful at present lots of changes due on the horizon.

Take care Cashmere.:confused:

Mary
06-14-08, 07:04 PM

Hi Reesah.. :) how are you today?

reesah
06-15-08, 12:33 AM
Life is very stressful at present lots of changes due on the horizon.

Take care Cashmere.:confused:

sometimes changes end up being good. I hope they are for you cashmere.

Hi Reesah.. :) how are you today?

I'm ok today, thanks, I had a hard time falling asleep last night but I feel good today. How bout you?

cashmere
06-15-08, 11:11 AM
sometimes changes end up being good. I hope they are for you cashmere.

I've just got the vibes that stormy weather lies ahead.

I do hope you have caught up on youir sleep.

reesah
06-19-08, 07:29 PM
man you were not kidding about stormy weather.

I am ok, just it has been a strange and difficult week for me.

cashmere
06-20-08, 02:53 AM
man you were not kidding about stormy weather.

I am ok, just it has been a strange and difficult week for me.

Over the next few months Reesah the elements of the tree of life will probably blow me off my feet through the winds of change.

Heres hoping you have a much better week ahead.:confused:

reesah
06-20-08, 09:27 AM
it can never be as bad for me as it was when I had no idea what was happening with me.I think this week will be ok. I hope it changes for the better for both of us.

cashmere
06-22-08, 02:36 PM
it can never be as bad for me as it was when I had no idea what was happening with me.I think this week will be ok. I hope it changes for the better for both of us.

The typical british summer weather has dampened the spirits of many this weekend as a new week approachs.

World wide this seems to have been the case ,will the winds of change play prominent in both of our lives this coming week.

I wait anxiously on others for decisions which could affect a whole new beginning to how i live my life.

Frozen within that block of ice trying to break free will the thaw begin.?

The next 48 hours could change my life in a way never known Reesah what is to become of me dare i ask.:)

reesah
06-25-08, 07:12 AM
you will be there afterward. no matter what goes on you'll still be you. and that's good.

I've been holding my tongue for a week now. I have been avoiding some people because they're just...they're throwing a pity and admiration party for themselevs and I know that as soon as I get near it I'll start mouthing off to them- So I am keeping myself in check right now...some people, it amazes me...at least they are not my friend, or my coworkers. and nobody here. so the places I go the most and the people I talk to the most at work and stuff aren't people I have to avoid

here it is finally sunny. everyone is outside and frantic to catch as much sun as possible before it goes away again- it's just stopped the 9-month rainstorm so we're all even us recluses out on our lawns

is summer not nice there too?

cashmere
06-25-08, 11:31 AM
you will be there afterward. no matter what goes on you'll still be you. and that's good.

I've been holding my tongue for a week now. I have been avoiding some people because they're just...they're throwing a pity and admiration party for themselevs and I know that as soon as I get near it I'll start mouthing off to them- So I am keeping myself in check right now...some people, it amazes me...at least they are not my friend, or my coworkers. and nobody here. so the places I go the most and the people I talk to the most at work and stuff aren't people I have to avoid

here it is finally sunny. everyone is outside and frantic to catch as much sun as possible before it goes away again- it's just stopped the 9-month rainstorm so we're all even us recluses out on our lawns

is summer not nice there too?

Lots of people i know i avoid,sometimes it can be embarrassing hiding behind corners and someone else you know walks up behind you,GOTCHA.

I live in the northern part of the UK which does not have as much sunshine as the south where i lived for a few years.

Also we have more dark clouds and rainfall.

Anyway Reesah i do hope you move into calmer waters,try to think of the song "Here Comes The Sun" by Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel.:)

Mary
06-25-08, 11:46 AM
I think you stole our sunshine, Reesah. Today is cloudy and trying to rain on our parade. Yesterday.. it was just absolutely beautiful.. Sky so blue it hurt your eyes... and big puffy white clouds .. floating through towards the horizon. The green even seemed brighter.

reesah
07-04-08, 03:02 AM
agh the sun

I moved here to the northwest for the rain- it is gloomy here, 9 to 10 months of steady, constant rain. it is now finally full summer though and blasting hot.

Things will be fine. I think I've avoided feeding th beast this go round.

You like the rain, or not? I do, I didn't mean to steal your sunshine! :D

reesah
07-09-08, 06:54 AM
Hi guys, I have been busy all week with extra work and I also had a houseguest. I should be back around soon- just keepingin touch! Hope everyone is doing well.