View Full Version : The Fraud of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)

Tara
06-25-08, 07:06 PM
Looks like our "Friend" Dr. Fred Baughman is going to be on Blog Talk Radio tomorrow (THURS) night at 8:30 pm EDT.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Justice4us/

Call-in Number: (347) 838-8453

QueensU_girl
06-25-08, 11:47 PM
Tara:

What kind of "doctor" does he claim to be?

Tara
06-26-08, 12:57 AM
He is an actual MD, Psychiatrist I think.

meadd823
06-26-08, 01:00 AM
What kind of "doctor" does he claim to be?

An intelligent one that doesn't work for Scientology - which is all wrong.

theta
06-26-08, 07:47 AM
He is an actual MD, Psychiatrist I think.

He's a neurologist. I heard him ramble off a lot of disconnected facts when asked about a general neurological question not related to ADHD. So If I was going to debate him on a radio show I would research a lot of modern neurological procedures and science and prove he is not up to speed on the technolgy.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Justice4us/2008/06/27/The-Fraud-of-Attention-Deficit-Hyperactivity-Disorder-ADHD

I made a comment but it never showed up. Must be the lame pre-approval process that is often used to kill debate.

Oh its displayed. :)

QueensU_girl
06-26-08, 08:42 AM
There is a real disconnect between psychology and neurology... although sadly, both truly are fields that study disorders of the brain. Neurology tends to look down on psychiatry cases, creating a hierarchy, IME.

It's all brain-based, so this false dichotomy (division) in brain science is unfortunate.

theta
06-26-08, 09:03 AM
There is a real disconnect between psychology and neurology... although sadly, both truly are fields that study disorders of the brain. Neurology tends to look down on psychiatry cases, creating a hierarchy, IME.

It's all brain-based, so this false dichotomy (division) in brain science is unfortunate.

This Dr got his medical degree 35 years ago. Personally I have a bias against doctors who are too young to have experience and too old to be up on technology.

Tara
06-26-08, 04:54 PM
He's a very well known anti-ADHD person. I hope they will be taking live calls. It should be really interesting to hear him respond to those people who do have ADHD.

Tara
06-27-08, 11:53 AM
Did anybody listen to it live? I went to listen to the archive but it's not there. That's strange because the shows are automatically archived about an hour after the live show ends.

theta
06-27-08, 02:03 PM
Did anybody listen to it live? I went to listen to the archive but it's not there. That's strange because the shows are automatically archived about an hour after the live show ends.

I did not. The URL to comment on the show gives a "404" error.